You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice

There are numerous goals people keep in their mind regarding future investments. Some people invest online like in crypto or stocks, while others purchase land to build a house or a business. In this challenging world, people should spend their money wisely by keeping in mind their future needs and intentions. If I have given a choice then I would own a business because I can provide employment to needy people as well as I wouldn’t have to report to anyone about my work.

First of all, investing money in a business will open opportunities for unemployed people. Last couple of years were difficult for everyone because of the pandemic, and many people have lost their jobs. For instance, my friend, Roy, was working in a company where fifteen of his team-mates were terminated from various posts because of recession. At the same time, I was searching for a few eligible candidates to join me in my business. As a result, I immediately contacted him and offered job. In addition, I did not only help him but also assisted a few of his friends from the previous company. I could have provided them employment because I have a business where I can appoint people. What if I had invested money to purchase a house, then I couldn’t have helped them to get a job.

Furthermore, a business gives you the freedom to work remotely as well as independently. On top of that, nobody is going to tell you how to do your work, when to come, when to leave. For example, I worked in a well-known company for a few years, however, I didn’t enjoy my stay in that company because I always felt like I was in a cage and working on someone’s command. After that, I started my own business where I work from home sometimes or from the office depending on the work. But definitely I really liked the flexibility with my work after having a business. I got all the freedom regarding timings or location of work.

To sum up, a choice between a house or a business is subjective because every person has his or her own priorities like what to purchase. According to me, having a business will attract more money, and then I can buy a house with that honey so that I will have a business as well as a house. Therefore, owning a business has more benefits.

2 Likes

There are numerous goals that people have in mind when it comes to future investments. Some people invest in cryptocurrencies or stocks online, while others buy land to build a house or a business. In this challenging world, people should spend their money wisely by keeping their future needs and intentions in mind. If I had a choice, I would own a business because it allows me to give jobs to needy people and I don’t have to account to anyone for my work.

First and foremost, investing in a business opens up opportunities for the unemployed. The last few years have been difficult for everyone because of the pandemic, and many people have lost their jobs. For example, my friend Roy worked in a company where fifteen of his teammates were laid off because of the recession. At the same time, I was looking for a few suitable candidates for my company. As a result, I immediately contacted him and offered him a position. Moreover, I not only helped him but also some of his friends from the previous company. I could have offered them a job because I have a company where I can hire people. What if I had invested money to buy a house, then I wouldn’t have been able to help them get a job.

Also, a business gives you the freedom to work remotely as well as independently. Also, no one tells you how to do your job, when to come and when to leave. For example, I worked in a well-known company for a few years, but I didn’t like it there because I always felt like I was in a cage, working under someone’s orders. After that, I started my own company, where I sometimes work from home or from the office, depending on the work. But in any case, I liked the flexibility in my work after I started a business. I had all the freedom in terms of working hours and working location.

In summary, the decision between a house or a business is subjective because each person has their own priorities about what they want to buy. In my opinion, a business brings in more money, and with that money I can then buy a house, so I have both a business and a house. So owning a business has more advantages.

1 Like

Thank you. Can you please rate my essay?

1 Like