You and some friends ate a meal at a restaurant to celebra-Letter

You and some friends ate a meal at a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion, and you were very pleased with food and service.
Write a letter to the restaurant manager. In your letter
• Give details of your visit to the restaurant
• Explain the reason for the celebration
• Say what was good about the food and service

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you to show my satisfaction about food and services which I had in your restaurant.

Last month on the 21th of July, I was retired from the company which I worked so I decided to celebrate it with my close friends. As your restaurant was recommended by my wife many times, we went there and I should say that I am totally happy about this choice.

There were five of us and we had scrumptious food. Firstly, your menu was caught my eyes as it had wide variety range of superb dishes such as Italian and traditional food. Besides, it offered especial dishes for vegetarians such as a friend of mine who accompanied me on that night. The most significant part of our meals was your services. Our food served very quickly and it was totally warm and delicious. Your staff were very friendly and polite as well. Although, we did not have a reservation, they prepared a comfortable table for us very quickly.

My friends and I had a wonderful night at your restaurant and I want show my appreciation of all your services.

Yours faithfully,
Mari

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the lecturer mention Leonardo da Vinci?

Hi, I thought your letter was pretty good and you addressed all the questions in the prompt. Your writing was clear, but you did have a few areas that did not sound completely natural. “Service” here would be how good a job the server did. I am not sure what “services” would be in respect to a restaurant, but maybe they would park your car or do other things in addition to serving your food. In any case, “service” is better in this context.