Writing task 2: Scientific research

Hello, please help me correct the writing below of the topic:
“Scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the governments rather than private companies. Do you agree or disagree?”

"Scientific researches have an important place to improve human life and most of them have done by the government. Therefore, many people think the administration should control the study rather than private companies. However, I wholeheartedly believe that the government and private companies should collaborate to do the research because of the money investment and practice application in society.

Firstly, a scientific study requires a long period of time and spend a large amount of money to get the result. A new drug project is an example that often takes about 20 to 30 years and thousands of dollar to search and develop a new formula that will useful for patients. The government have operated some researches, however, it has limitation because the money from taxes have to cover other parts of society. Consequently, if they work with private companies, the scientists will have more supported sources to run their study.

In addition, a useful project in laboratory is hard to practice in popular. The government has the permission to approve and allow a scientific research to be popularity application. For instance, a pharmaceutical company discover a new kind of drug will need the approval of the administration to produce and distribute it to patients. In deed, a cooperation of the government and private companies will give more chances to apply the research in population.

In conclusion, the human life could not be developed without scientific study. The private companies support their money to run the studies and the government allow them to be social. In my way of thinking, a collaboration between them is very important to improve the quality of life."

Thank you for all attention.

2 Likes