Writing part 2 IELTS

How is my essay?
There is a problem today that copyright materials such as music, films and books are freely available on the Internet with the result that the owners of the works lose money.

Do you feel that this is a good or bad thing?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

You should write at least 250 words.

Nowadays, the internet in many developing countries is getting more and more developed significantly. This causes some effects in using properties that are not agreed upon by authors. One of the common problems is copyright materials as music, films and books are freely available on the Internet. I personally think that this is a bag thing and has to be prevented. In this essay, I will discuss some reasons why should not do this.

Let’s begin with looking especially at the first reason for this issue. It’s very illegal that users use a product or property when they do not get the permission of the author. This would mean that every work has its own copyright that the author is permitted to own by authority. It’s also very difficult to license for any work or property so this procedure acquires a long time and the quality of these works or properties. Some countries not only have a strict rule in using other’s works but also require users have to buy the right to access these properties.

In addition, illegal use leads to the loss of money of the owners who own these works. Since users used the works or properties freely on the Internet, it has brought on large severe damage in the finance of authors. Every work will be established as soon as they are licensed. This helps make a large profit for authors and encourages them to continue investing in researching many new things. In fact, there are more and more hackers and crackers today who break into information systems to steal them.

In conclusion, it’s necessary to prevent users from using properties illegally on the Internet.

2 Likes

Nowadays, the Internet is increasingly developed in many developing countries. This has some implications for the use of property that is not cleared with the creators. One of the most common problems is copyrighted material, such as music, movies and books that are freely available on the Internet. I personally believe that this is a bad thing and must be prevented. In this essay I will discuss some reasons why this should not be done.

Let’s first look at the first reason for this problem. It is very illegal for users to use a product or property without getting permission from the creator. This would mean that each work has its own copyright, which the author is allowed to own by authority. It is also very difficult to obtain a license for a work or property, so this process takes a long time and affects the quality of those works or properties. Some countries not only have strict rules for the use of other people’s works, but also require users to acquire the right to access these properties.

In addition, illegal use causes the owners of these works to lose money. Since users freely use the works or property on the Internet, this results in great, severe damage to the creators’ finances. Each work is established once it is licensed. This helps the authors to make a great profit and encourages them to continue investing in researching many new things. In fact, today there are more and more hackers and crackers who break into information systems to steal them.

In conclusion, it is necessary to prevent users from illegal use of property on the Internet.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Torsten.

1 Like