Writing and speaking skills

Hi This is Phalguni I want to learn the writing and speaking skills. I am married . :slight_smile:

Hello and Welcome to the best English Teaching forum on the net.

Why don’t you tell us a bit more about yourself?

Where are you from?

What do you do for a living?

Do you have children?

And why do you want to improve your English?

Hi Shyone
I am Phalguni
I am an a Indian women
I have two grown up daughters.
I am working as a HR executive in a MNC Hubby also a working we are a happy family
But entire My education was in my mother tongue.
So that is the reason I want to Improve my writing and speaking skills. to built confidence in my self :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Your English is quite good already, only a few minor mistakes.

I’m Andrea, a German living in Ireland.

Though I do speak English fairly well, I do need to brush up on my grammar.

That’s why I’m here, and if I can answer a question, I do.

But often I only watch and read what others are writing, that way I have learned quite a lot already. I also have posted a few voice messages on the forum.

Why don’t you try this, too?

hi i am vijay
can you help me for engilish speeking fulent

sir ,
can you sent some sentence in past perfect tense. please help me

hi pulghuni,

i am also from india. married with children… home maker… and learnt in mother tongue. that’s why i came this site. now i am in abroad.

keep in touch.

Hi,

Well its not difficult to learn english.For learning english first you learn grammar

thoroughly then improve your vocabulary and then learn formation of sentence

Make the sentences with new words and this way you will learn writing and speaking

English.

Thanks

Writing and speaking are such prominent parts of the English language. There are endless possibilities for appropriate exercises to improve writing and speaking.

One of the main differences is that when we are speaking we regularly produce grammatically incorrect expressions whereas when we are writing we are normally expected to write grammatically, and not only that, we are expected to spell the words correctly too.

Pruthiraj Nayak