Would you mind taking a look for me, The last TV program, ‘The Fierce Wife’?

Hi, all of you

Please correct the mistakes if you see it. Also, welcome to share your ideas for this topic if you have. Thanks in advance.

The last TV program , ‘The Fierce Wife’ I saw

It is a welcome TV program, “The [Fierce](https://english.best/vocabulary/words/11557-fierce) Wife” which talked about having an affair.  I know about it from my boy friend.  We watched it together and discussed it as well.  The female leader, Ann and the male leader, Wisely, lived together and had a warm family.  One day, Ann’s daughter-in-law, Way, came back from the U.S. and stayed with them. So, the male leader and Way, the mistress, loved each other. That means Wisely had an affair. Later, Ann and Wisely got divorced.  For a while, Wisely lost his job and he relied on his ex-wife.  So they, three people lived together.  

However, the new couple were not happy actually. Way went back to the U.S. Wisely asked his ex-wife to get together. But Ann had changed her personality after divorcing with her ex-husband. So Ann didn’t accept his request. At the end, Ann got closer with her male friend, Blue, who encouraged her and helped her to be more confident. The director didn’t tell us if they got together at the end, so that it is an open ending. But I guess they really got together finally. At least, she didn’t agree to be together with her ex-husband.

In my opinion, it is not a great idea to be a mistress.  That will destroy others’ marriage. I do not think that we can have a happy life if we really destroy others’ marriage. I agree that we can love a person who we like, but I still think it is a bad idea to fall in love with a person who already has a partner. What do you think of this?
1 Like

Although not all men are bluenoses, I think you are perfectly right ethically and morally.

1 Like