Workshop with Anna McDougall

I am so delighted that Anna Jean McDougall has agreed to teach a workshop with some of my students in early January. She is such a resourceful and versatile person that I am sure my students will have a great time with her. Anna comes from Australia, is a professional musician, web developer, speaker and author of the book “You Belong In Tech”.

During the workshop, Anna will talk briefly about her home country of Australia and her life in Leipzig.

2 Likes

The best for the guest and the host as well as for the participants!

1 Like

@Andrea and what do you think of inviting Anna to one of our online sessions too?

1 Like

Yes, might be nice for students to meet her. Although they should feel comfortable with us first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely, we can take it one step at a time. We also have to ask Anna first and see what she thinks, after all, she’s super busy and will soon give birth to her second child…

1 Like

Yes, for sure…step by step :hugs:

1 Like

Exactly. By the way, if you post more often, other forum members will too, which in turn attracts more learners and so on. :wink: Tomorrow we are going to listen to the following video and work with some of the vobulary:

1 Like