Woman: I've had it with my boss! He's completely unrealistic about our goals and wants me to work overtime again tonight! Man: Do you get overtime pay? Woman: Are you kidding? I have a salary position. Narrator: What does the woman mean? .....

Woman: I've had it with my boss! He's completely unrealistic about our goals and wants me to work overtime again tonight! Man: Do you get overtime pay? Woman: Are you kidding? I have a salary position. Narrator: What does the woman mean? ..... (*) She doesn't like her boss because he is angry all the time. (*) She doesn't get paid by the hour and she doesn't get paid for any overtime worked. (*) She gets paid for overtime work but her boss wants her to do too much.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/17088,woman-ive-had-it-with-my-boss-hes-completely-unrealistic-about-our-goals-and-wants-me-to-work-overtime-again-tonight-man-do-you-get-overtime-pay-woman-are-you-kidding-i-have-a-salary-position-narrator-what-does-the-woman-mean-___/