with "these" or without

Hi, I’ve run across a sentence given below

1. Yes, there are those who make their money from drugs – but there are far more who want to build a business doing something they enjoy.

Would it be a bit more correct to use “these” in the latter part in front of the defining relative clause starting with the relative pronoun “who” as in #2, or it is absolutely correct sentence?

1. Yes, there are those who make their money from drugs – but there are far more these who want to build a business doing something they enjoy.

Also, please let me know what is a part of a sentence separated with - ***** *** **** **- called in English?

Thanks

1. The sentence is correct. ‘These’ would look very odd.

2. Your use of ‘these’ is incorrect. If you want to make the two parts match, you would have to say:
    Yes, there are those who make their money from drugs – but there are many more of those who want to build a business doing something they enjoy.
    As you can see from this extended form, you still have to use ‘who’ (or ‘that’).

I don’t understand your last question. Sentences are not separated with lines of asterisks.

I used “these” instead of “those” for it had already been talked about the guys who were entrepreneurs in a positive sense.
And those that dealt with drugs were mentioned for the first time.

In addition, instead of letters, I used asterisks.

Please look at the sentence below

Peter liked mountains - there were a lot of them all around - but he couldn’t have made enough time to climb them every weekend.

Does the part separated with “- -” have some name?

Regarding the use of “who” which is probably used as a conjunction here, I am conscious “who/that” has to be used for the following clause doesn’t have its own subject.

Thanks

It’s a parenthetical clause, of the same type which is often separated from the main text by parentheses or commas.

The dash should not be used to set off parenthetical elements when a comma would do just as well. There needs to be a good reason to use the dash. In your example commas would not have been a strong enough method to illustrate the ‘off-handedness’ of this comment.
Parentheses could have equally been used in that example.

Thank you for the answer!
In addition, I was editing my last post just when your arrived. Please comment my first sentence from that post and shed some light on it as well. Thanks

The sentence

“I used “these” instead of “those” for it had already been talked about the guys who were entrepreneurs in a positive sense.
And those that dealt with drugs were mentioned for the first time, and in negative sense too.”

‘These’ does not work, unless they are right there standing next to the speaker (ideally with the speaker pointing at them).