With the help of the Internet, students can learn more effectively.

Many people may agree that the Internet and the airplane are the most sensational invention in the earth. Moreover, the Internet is becoming a representative living tool to human in that it makes possible for people to share of information. Especially, aspects of education, I strongly believe that the Internet is a prudent solution about a cost of social problem which is over concentrating on private classes. Also, it can support students in terms of study methods.

To start with, it is one of the advantages of the Internet to communicate with people who live other countries and to share their perperites. It is evident that students can access a lot of studying materials, such as foreign languages, literatures and developed technologies. For instance, when I was a senior student at the university, must write paper for passing graduation exam. However, it was difficult to survey vast amounts of related articles and materials. At the same time, my academic advisor had recommended that it was more efficient way to use science web-sites which possess innumerable information about my subject. As a result, I could find quickly proper information at the Internet and graduated university successfully. Consequently, There is no debate about an application of the Internet that is the best way to learn knowledge.

In addition, as expanded rate of the Internet, many private schools promote their online based classes. I consider that it is useful for students who are living in rural areas or having less education opportunities to attend the online class. Most parents who inhabit countrysides have a interest on their children’s education. In this sense, the Internet is the best effective process to them. For example, at the Korea, adapted a policy which is available to study same types of question into university entrance exam offering Korea education broadcast station and its online classes. It can reduce the excessive consumption of private education and provides unbiased opportunities to all students. Accordingly, the internet based learning system will bring developments of education continuously.

In conclusion, the internet made our society more comfortable and convenient. Not only that, but it gives the way to study more efficient to students. On top of that, the Internet supports various learning materials and an equal opportunity every students in the world.

Thank you! Kito.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Comparative Religion

Many people may agree that the Internet and the airOplane are the most sensational inventionS in the ON earth. Moreover, the Internet is becoming a representative living tool to humanS in that it makes IT possible for people to share of information. Especially, aspects of education, I strongly believe that the Internet is a prudent solution about THE cost of A social problem which is, over concentrating on private classes. Also, it can support students in terms of study methods.

To start with, it is one of the advantages of the Internet; to communicate with people who live IN other countries and to share their (perperites ??). It is evident that students can access a lot of studying materials, such as foreign languages, literatures and developed technologies. For instance, when I was a senior student at the university, must I HAD TO write A paper for passing TO PASS THE graduation exam. However, it was difficult to survey vast amounts of related articles and materials. At the same time, my academic advisor had recommended that it was more efficient way to use science web-sites which possess innumerable MASSES OF information about my subject. As a result, I could I WAS ABLE TO find quickly find /proper/RELEVANT/ information ON the Internet and I graduated university successfully. Consequently, There is no /debate about an application of/ARGUMENT THAT/ the Internet that is the best way to learn knowledge.

In addition, as expanded rate of THE CONTINUING GROWTH AND POPULARITY OF the Internet HAS INDUCED many private schools TO promote their online based classes. I consider that it is useful for students who are living in rural areas, or having less educationAL opportunities to attend the on-line classES. Most parents who inhabit countrysides have aN interest IN their children’s education. In this sense, the Internet is the MOST effective SOURCE FOR them.

For example Korea adapted a policy IN which IT WAS available POSSIBLE to study THE same types of questionS ASKED in university entrance examS, THEREBY offering Korea’S education broadcast station and its online classes THE OPPORTUNITY
TO BE WELL PREPARED PRIOR TO TAKING THIS EXAM .

It can reduce the excessive /consumption of/NEED FOR/ private education and provides unbiased opportunities to all students. Accordingly, the Internet based learning system will bring developments of education continuously.

In conclusion, the Internet HAS made our society more comfortable and convenient. Not only that, but it /gives the way/OFFERS A WAY/ to study more efficientLY to students. On top of that, the Internet supports various learning materials and PROVIDES an equal opportunity TO every student in the world.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Dong Jin. This was a well thought-out essay. I am certain that you are frustrated when trying to find the correct words to express your opinion. Do not despair. Review your edited work several times, and I’m confident that you will find your way through the maze that is the English language. You deserve a high mark for this effort, but I must be rational in my marking.

Kitos. 7.5/10 Well done.

I believe your examples should not be limited to Korea(although I am also Korean)
examples should be agreed by every people -_-
Good luck! I enjoyed your essay!

Kelvin
ps. lucky to see same Korean here! ^^