Winning points stuck

May I ask why I try to complete tests on the website and I cannot receive any winning points?

1 Like

Hi Charlie, I’m sorry to hear you are not receiving any winning points, we’ll check into it and get back to you soon. Many thanks for bringing it to our attention.

1 Like

Thanks for your concern!

1 Like

Besides, I cannot accomplish the assessment test. Whenever I submit by pushing the button “Complete I Section”, the website will completely clean up my answers and ask me to re-do the assessment test again…

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out too. We’ll check into it as well.

1 Like

Hi again, I’ve fixed the errors, can you please check?

1 Like

You need to be able to spot the error in each sentence without the prompts.

1 Like

Oh!!! Sorry, for misunderstanding the meaning. Thank you for your concern.

1 Like

Besides, the Reading comprehension #16 in TOEIC.
The transcript is missing.

Could you please take a look?
Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out. We’ll add this task to the backlog.

1 Like

We’ve checked and can’t reproduce this error. Can you please try again?

Hi again. Those are not bugs. He just made 3 mistakes.

1 Like

Sorry, it’s my bad. Thank you so much for your instant response!

1 Like

No problem, thank you for the review and for investing your time. If you like we can go through the three sentences you got wrong to make sure you understand what the correct answers are.

1 Like

That sounds great! May I ask how we start discussing these problems? In this post or in the response to questions?

1 Like

That’s up to you. Either option is fine with me.

1 Like

Q12.The stakeholders demanded that the procedures ____ updated to reflect the current situation.

Ans: be

Q13. The company recommends not working on days ____ to increase productivity.

Ans: off

Q16. The data strongly _____ that customers are unhappy about certain aspects of the service.

Ans: states

1 Like

Correct:
The stakeholders demanded that the procedures be updated to reflect the current situation.

You need the subjunctive here. Please let me know if you want more information on the subjunctive.

For Q12.
I thought that the verb is “are” because of the noun “procedures”, but I ignored the verb “demanded” which indicates the original verb…right?

1 Like

It’s not past tense but the subjunctive:

1 Like