Why people work?

People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.

People work to fulfill the needs of their families and for themselves. To buy things, you need money, for example, for your food, clothes and other expenses, etc. Since the prices of the daily-use items are going up, it is mandatory for the people to work. From my perspective, people work for various reasons;

First of all, children have different needs like toys, books, clothes, sports stuff etc, and to fulfill their needs their parents have to work. The educational expenses push them to earn money and in doing so they even do hard jobs. Some people, especially the poor, run large families and their meager income is not enough for their children. Even in some poor families there is a single source of income and the rest of family rely on that person. So they have to work hand to mouth to run the family.

Secondly, today the environment is changing everyday. The prices of food and other items like clothes or other stuff are going up day by day. To buy them, you need money and to earn money you have to work. The quality of life is based on money and to live a luxurious life you have to work. If you work and earn money you can enjoy a healthy and cheerful life.

Moreover, if you work you earn respect in family and . For example, at your home, if you are a hard work person and go outside for the job, your family considers you a responsible person. You can support your family and can share expenses with your parents. This way you may reduce the burden on your parents, live a practical life and gain respect from your family.

On the top of that, people work to save money for their bad time. Sometimes we suffer from a lot of troubles and we need money to get rid of those situations. If we work and save money for such circumstance, we need not to take help from others. Those people are wise, who save money for their old age. Since there are a lot of selfish people in this world and sometimes even your own children feel their parents a burden and abandon them. Here the parents can help themselves and can enjoy a peaceful life with dignity.

In a nutshell, I believe people work for the fulfilling the needs of their families, to support their families, to earn respect and dignity in society, and to save money for the old age or for hard time.

hi kitos please check my essay. I will really appreciate it.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the Louisiade Archipelago host more bird species than the Hawaiian Islands?

People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.

People work to fulfill the needs of their families and for themselves. To buy things, you need money, for example, for your food, clothes and other expenses, etc. Since the prices of the daily-use items are going up, it is mandatory for the people to work. From my perspective, people work for various reasons;

First of all, children have different needs like toys, books, clothes, sports stuff etc, and to fulfill their needs their parents have to work. The educational expenses push them to earn money and in doing so they even do hard jobs. Some people, especially the poor, run large families and their meager MEAGRE income is not enough for their children. Even in some poor families there is a single source of income and the rest of family rely on that person. So they have to work hand to mouth to run the family.

Secondly, today the environment is changing everyday. The prices of food and other items like clothes or other /stuff/ITEMS/THINGS/ are going up day by day. To buy them, you need money and to earn money you have to work. The quality of life is based on money and to live a luxurious life you have to work. If you work and earn money you can enjoy a healthy and cheerful life.

Moreover, if you work you earn respect in YOUR family and for example, at your home.
If you are a hard workING person and /go outside/WORK ELSEWHERE/ for the job, your family considers you a responsible person. You can support your family and can share expenses with your parents. This way you may reduce the burden on your parents, live a practical life and gain respect from your family.

On the top of that, people work to save money for their bad timeS. Sometimes we suffer from a lot of troubles and we need money to get rid of those situations. If we work and save money for such circumstance, we need not take help from others. Those people who save money for their old age are wise. There are a lot of selfish people in this world and sometimes even your own children feel their parents a burden and abandon them. Here the parents can help themselves and can enjoy a peaceful life with dignity.

In a nutshell, I believe people work for the fulfilling the needs of their families, to support their families, to earn respect and dignity in society, and to save money for the old age or for hard timeS.

Good morning Babo. This is your best essay to date. Maybe you ARE now reading English publications.

Kitos. 9/10

thank you kitos for checking my essay. i feel myself weak in vocabulary yet.

Babo, it is not a requirement to have a huge vocabulary to write enchanting essays. Works containing complex vocabulary are only of interest to those who fully understand their true meaning.

“I think that I shall never see,
A thing more lovely than a tree.
A tree that may in summer wear,
A nest of robins in its hair.”

How more simpler or enchanting can that be written by someone with a vast vocabulary.
Never lose your accent, or your ability to write simply worded text.

Keep it simple, keep it interesting, and the whole world will take heed to your words.

Kitos.