why is music important to many people? thank you.

Music significantly affect many people. But why is music important for many people? In my opinion, when people listen to music they feel relax, and music is fun for people, also music is a way of meditation for them.

Music makes people relax. For example, I have really stressful job and I have to work twelve hours in a day. I do not like my boss, and sometimes customers bother me. Traffic also drives me nuts. When I feel bad or angry, I listen Mozart, Bach, or Chopin. When I listen classical music I feel really relax and I forget all bad things. Thereby, I charge myself with good thinkings and I can continue my work.

Also, music is a way to enjoy. For instance, I have a friend group. We always go same bar after work. Band plays very good songs every night in there. They play funk, rock, and pop. When we go there we always enjoy and we feel very good. If music would not good, I am sure that we cannot enjoy.

Finally, music is a way of meditation. For instance, I am married and sometimes we argue eachother. When we argue, I stay my room, close my door and listen music I want. While listen to music I close my eyes and think. After ten minutes I feel fresh and happy. If I have a fault I apologize.

In conlusion. I think the best way to feel fresh is listening music. That’s why, music makes people relax and happy.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student need money?

Music significantly affectS many people. But Why is music SO important TO SO many people? In my opinion, when people listen to music they feel relaxED, and music is fun for people, also music is a way of meditation for them.

Music makes people relax. For example, I have A really stressful job and I have to work twelve hours in a EVERY day. I do not like my boss, and sometimes customers bother me. Traffic also drives me nuts. When I feel bad or angry, I listen TO Mozart, Bach, or Chopin. When I listen TO classical music I feel really relaxED and I forget all bad things. Thereby, I charge myself with good thinking and I can continue my work.

Also, music is a way to enjoy. For instance, I have a frienLY group. We always go TO THE same bar after work. THE band THERE play very good MUSIC every night in there. They play funk, rock, and pop. When we go there we always enjoy IT and we feel very good. If music WAS would not good, I am sure that we WOULD NOT enjoy BEING THERE.

Finally, music is a way of meditation. For instance, I am married and sometimes we argue WITH each other. When we argue, I stay IN my room, close my door and listen TO THE music I want. While listenING to music I close my eyes and think. After ten minutes I feel fresh and happy. If I have a fault I apologize.

In conClusion. I think the best way to feel fresh is BY listening TO music. That’s why, music makes people relax and FEEL happy.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Pretty good Jack. Time to step up a notch and start scoring higher. Do some reading.

Kitos 8/10

thank you for taking time