Why do you want to improve your English?

Hello Torsten I want to improve my English because I’m not good enough at my English. I am from Turkmenistan and education level is low yet. I’ve graduated the university of our state and I studied at English language faculty but my English is not so good as I wish so that’s why I want to learn and speak fluently and it would help me in future to be good in my specialization. What way would you recommend me to learn the language because the lessons I’ve signed are easy for me for this moment. And by the way I’ve posted several times but nobody answers me. What is the problem?

For better communication skills.
For better expressivity.
For a job in U.K if possible and join my son and daughter liver over there.
Dr Qamar Jamal

hi, every one!
I want to improve my English, firstly, because it’s the key to help me find a good job, a good position and a good salary- I hope because as you know English is the common language throughout the world, in trade, in communication, in the whole things, and secondly, the reason make afford to me learning English is for myself. I like new things, I want to talk with somebody who come from somewhere that are different from my culture, my life style. I don’t want my life to be boring or monotonous. I hope those experiences, those persons, those difference and new ideas can make my life more colorful.

I don’t now why you ask someone about that thing. The only person you should ask is yourself. which makes your passion? Answer this question to know who you really want to be, please!

hello Torsten…
Actually I don’t know why i want to improve my English… I just curious about English and I want to talk with people who can speak English… I mean people from another country or outside indonesia…

Hi, Torsten!
After reading all yours answers above , i learnt a lot of new things. i think i should start learning from easy book like children books to more difficult as novel. i also dont have much time to study . i’m working and studying at a college at the same time. As i don’t have much time to improve my English , i respect my free time so much. i must chose the most effective way to improve my E . I love to listen the VOA news with transcript. I dont know whether this way is good or not but i find it is very intersting to me .
I want to improve my E to get the toefl test . i hope i can study higher in the future .in adition, i really love English songs n books . It’s great to understand what i listen and read.
hope to hear from u soon .
Best regards!

Hello Torsten,
I,m from Nigeria. As u know Nigeria is an english speaking country but i still want to improve on my english generally and in all aspects you can think of. I am currently studying public administration in a University, i will do my masters in europe or in U.S.A and they normally request for TOEFL Or SAT, so i want to learn more so when i’m ready to do this exams i wouldn’t have any problem. Thank you very much, i have learnt alot since i joined this site.
OTKINGS

Assalomu alaikum.I am Latofat from Tajikistan (Dushanbe city).It is my great dreem becoming english-tajik,or tajik-englsh transltor from my childhood.That’ why i want to learn englsh for this.Please help me to improove my englsh.I know englsh a little.

with best regards,

Latofat from Tajikstan.

Hello Torsen
Thanks iv advance for your kind assistance.
I want to improve my english for several reasons:
because I"ve studied english in university ,all expect me to speak and write enlish fluently.Also It"s one of my greatest dream to go abroad and continue my study.If I know english very well I can find a better job in my country too.Apart from all these reasons I love english and enjoy coping with english materials.But I’m not satisfied with my english at all , I know I write and speak in english terible.I’v tried very hard for learning english but haven’t got remarkable conclusion.I’ve quited it for a while.
Anyway I’ve learned new thimgs from your lessons.
May I ask a personal question?could you please speak about yourself?where are you from? and what’s your main job?what’s your education? If you dont mind.
Many Thanks

my name is muzzamil i work as importer/exporter empolyer i need english lahguage as ineternational english langauge ,i hope to improve my english langauage with your kind effort .

Best REGARDS
MUZZAMIL

hello all b
i try hard to improve my english because every where this language can be used and majority people are familiar whit this language . and also all administration works are going on by
english and computer. now i am working in association i need to know more and more about english and i practice whit friend and trying to talk english. by the way english is one the necessary thing that we should learn it.
wish all the best
m. ali

Hello Torsen,

I want to improve my English for several reasons:
because I’ve studied English in university ,all expect me to speak and write English fluently. Also It’s one of my greatest dreams to go abroad and continue my study. If I know English very well I can find a better job in my country too. Apart from all these reasons I love English and enjoy coping with English materials. But I’m not satisfied with my English at all , I know I write and speak in English terrible. I’ve tried very hard for learning English but haven’t got remarkable conclusion. I’ve quitted it for a while.
Anyway I’ve learned new things from your lessons.
May I ask a personal question? Could you please speak about yourself? Where are you from? and what’s your main job? What’s your education? If you don’t mind, of course.

Many Thanks

Dear Torsten,
i d’ like to your my english because i’m working with it in my everyday life so the best way to do it is to write and qpeak!! isn’it?

Dear Torsten,
I learn English to teach my students in High School and i want to have update method to teach them effectively and i would like to improve my conversiation and grammer to take prepraration for high level class.

I really want to improve my English just for practicing it in order to teach or to translate it from the written form.
I am still studying English because I don’t want to forget specially my speaking and my listening. I became an English Teacher in the USA. many years ago and I feel that It’s getting a little bit hard to remember, this is why I need to practice English.
I am sure it will help me a lot. Thank you.

i want to improve english because it is intrenational language and more overand i as a teacher need to deliver my lesson very efficiently to ny stds.

Hello Torsen,

I want to improve my English for several reasons:
because I’ve studied English in university ,all expect me to speak and write English fluently. Also It’s one of my greatest dreams to go abroad and continue my study. If I know English very well I can find a better job in my country too. Apart from all these reasons I love English and enjoy coping with English materials. But I’m not satisfied with my English at all , I know I write and speak in English terrible. I’ve tried very hard for learning English but haven’t got remarkable conclusion. I’ve quitted it for a while.
Anyway I’ve learned new things from your lessons.
May I ask a personal question? Could you please speak about yourself? Where are you from? and what’s your main job? What’s your education? If you don’t mind, of course.

Many Thanks

thanks Torsten,
As u stated I need to wrote in forum but i fear because am not sure in my grammar. Actually because of that I want to learn English lesson. I have problem to watch TV, and communicate with people thanks to the course I saw difference from the previous.

Hi every one!
Your question is “Why do you want to improve your English”.
The answer is very simple: it is intrenational language.
There are several reasons:Firstly, I must know English because my job;Secondly,When I go abroad the most people speak Eanglish and I can talk with them;I can read world magazines,listen news,music…

I’m going to travel to an english speaking country and I work as a general praction so learning english is very important to comperhend and communicate with patients and I want to participate actively with the outside community.