Why do you want to improve your English?

Hi Torten
First, I think English is using all over the world and we study it for communication
Second, English is very important when we work for foreign company, it’s a needed condition for promotion in our company.
Last but not least, we try to improve our English day by day, English is a conditional reflex, if we don’t study and practise by ourself, That will be lost.
Best Regards

Good eving MR . Torston . My real name is Faiz . I am from Saudi. You asked me why I am interesting in learning english? Because it is an international language and I want to be a good speaker . I want to commenicate with a foreign freind . that is it .

Hi torsten,
First of all, thanks for your e-mails…I want to improve my english because I will be an english teacher next year…Actually, my problem is not about grammar…The real problem is speaking…I don’t have a fluently speaking…What will you advise me about this problem?What should I do to overcome it??
Thanks for your help,

I am trying to improve my english because I like it, and because I had a bad teaching when I was a child. The teacher gave importance to grammar and very little to pronunciation and talking… So I got a “lot” of grammar, useful indeed, but frustrated because I never could follow a usual english conversation. Kind regards,

Helo there, i want to improve my english for several reasons. as you know english is international language, where ever you go the better english you speak the easiest things would be.
my main reason of improving my english is, i want to do further education therefore, my english has to be perfect or very good.

Hi Blerta,

How is your english today?

Alfred

Dear Torsten,

I must improve English for the following reasons:

1. To be able to talk with people from different ethnic background.

2. To become more confident in Presentation, writing academic reports, and giving speech.

3. To excel at Academic subjects by understanding and listening the materials and to write effectively and efficiently.

4. To teach others English voluntarily.

That is enough I think for a time being. There are many more reasons to come I hope in future.

great respect and love,

Alex

hello Torsten
I want to improve my skill in english language,because i think it is very important language and it can help me to recognize the world and my job and my major . i think since i begun to learn english i grew up. i want to learn english because i like to travel around the world. i want to speak to another people without any frightening. at the end i engoy to english learning.
bye

I want to improve my knowledge of English as I really like this language. I am an English teacher but there is always something new to learn for me. It’s a great joy for me to pass my knowledge of English to all the children I use to teach. It’s also very important to teach them speak and write properly. That’s why I try to improve my English every day. Thank you for your e-mails. Best regards,
Ramona

thank you for sending me the emails , i’m studying at a university of economics and i want to travel around the world ,English is very important for my job in future so i have to learn English now

Hello Torsten, how are you today I hope you are fine.

Me exactely i want to improve my English because:

1- I really like it very very very much.
2- To contact people around the word (It’s an international language).
3- I can travel around the world whith out problems.
4- To help people Understanding English.
5- All the technologies of our days are noticed in English.
6- May be teatch it why no.

The techniques works with me are:

• Listening to English (like BBC)
  • Read some texts or articles.
  • Repeat words or sentenses
  • Chat with people or tolk with them.
  • Read some grammar books.
    … etc.

Dear Torsten correct my mistakes if possible.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards,
Abdou.

Good Morning everybody,

first of that,thank you for every one helps me in improving my english language.I have intended to learn english to be able to deal with my english speaker Customers.one more reason,I wanted to have the ability of reading the old english Novels as I like reading much.these two reasons make me willing to learn english.

Thank you,
Hani

Dear all,

I found a good website to improve your English:

It helps me, for it has a clear and concise explanation.

Dear Torsten.

First am taking this opotunity to thank for your help improving my english, The reason i chose to learn english is very simple that english has become in last century a global business language as same as Computer learning it is nesesary. and i have big problem of spelling especially work .am working as Material cordinator in my company.Most of my managers are from foreign countries so i need english to get intouch with them.

Best regards
Saleh

I am glad to be here to give my views on this question. vow excellent , i want to learn english even now after earning degrees like m.phil , m.a., b.a., in english literature , since then it is funny and valuable language in this world. I am persuing M.B.A and Ph.D from recognised university . This is the main reason

Dear Torsten,

I planned to learn English because the organisation where I am working, almost everybody knows good English I want to become up to them. Besides that whenever I receive official call for my boss from domestic and international standards I would like to speak to them fluently without any hassle. I have so many doubts about English grammar eg : should, would. shall , where it is to be used and what situation etc. Besides that I have to make lot of business correspondences for official purpose and there I have to be prompt in writing. Moreover, I believe if I can reply those who speak in English to me it will be always a good rapport. Your teachings and technicality is always helping me to improve myself in my learning every day.

Always welcome to correct me in case of mistakes.
Thanks a lot.

Regards

Rani

Hi Torsten, I need not to loose my English!! so, I use your mails to remind myself of when to say f.e. “make” or “do” and things that make me doubt. I came back fr the UK in 1986 and although I lived there for 12 years I find myself that I’m not as fluent as I used to be. Problem is I can’t talk to anyone with a native English and my job’s English is just routine, always the same vocabulary. Apart fr this, English is my favourite language and England “my country” at heart. Anyway, thks for your help with the emails you send. The tests also help to remember the grammar.
Keep up the good work!
Love fr Mataró (Spain)

Hi everyone!
I saw the question “Why do you want to improve your english?” in here. And I sured that: You will agree with me, we are wanting to improve our english - As I talk at other my poster that: English very need for all our action everyday. This is our answer we will say when someone ask us. we should learn english, i think when i learn english i very need your helper. you can find all my mistake i had done. I knew your english is very good, This is reason you can help me. I come from Vietnam, The country has the war very horror. our country is not rich, but it is more growing as day as. Did you came to Vietnam. In there very nice, moreover in there verybody are friendly, pretty girl with wear nice long-shirt it is our tradition. The country of pretty everything, of peace, why don’t you come there. welcome to visit Vietnam. We love everyone in the world and the peace. . .
I hope that i will meet you in here. and I had a dream that: when I had lots money I will trave the around in the world.
In the post, I sure that It had lot mistake, so I want to receive the guider and fix again of everybody. Let’s tell to me. Thanks alots.
My name is Sam. - drquangsam@gmail.com

Hi evry one
I saw the Q which is : Why learning english is important ? In my opinion , I think learning english is important for many aspects :-
1- It is the international language.
2- The strong country’s language .
3 - Daily life language .

Dear Torsten!
I do want to improve my English for many reasons. The language is changing all the time, so I feel I have to do some learning every day. Besides, I’m interested in languages. It’s fun. Maybe it wouldn’t be fun, if I didn’t understand much. And I’ve always been learning something new, I can’t help it. And, of course, I’m used to helping my students learn English, so I have to be up to the mark.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to practise English and to share our ideas about lots of things. :slight_smile: