Why do people work?

Please, can anybody check up my essay?

Nowadays, we live in a modern society and we should work hand if we want to survive, but do people work only for money? I cannot agree with this. Many people work just for pleasure or to spend their free time, while others want to achive some goals and be better than others.

First, I believe that it is very important to work for pleasure. When you enjoy your work it goes much better and easier. I think that there is nothing worse than do something that you do not like on event cannot bear.As for me, I am a doctor and it was my dream from early childhood to become a doctor. So I love my profession and try to do my work as good as I can. I enjoy communicate with other people and help them with their health. My work gives me a lot of pleasant minutes. But at the same time I should say that my payment is too small. But despite this fact I work with great pleasure.

Second, when people work they have a wonderful chance to meet other people and communicate with them. It is so important to be sociable and to be able to work in team. So your job helps you make new relations. Very often we have a lot of good
friends among our colleagues, with whom we can spend even our free time.

Third, people improve their skills while they are working. If you want to be a professional in any field or sphere you should work hard and improve your skills every day. If a person wants to be famous and successful he or she has to work hard. So this is one more point why people work.

So as you see, people work not only to earn money but to get pleasure from their job, to communicate with other people and make new relations and of course to improve their skills and achive some goals.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Modern World History

Nowadays, we live in a modern society and I BELIEVE THAT we should work hand if we want to survive, but do people work only for money? I cannot agree with this STATEMENT. Many people work just for pleasure or to spend their free time IN A WAY THAT THEY ENJOY, whilST others want to achiEve some/THEIR goals and be better than others.

First, I believe that it is very important to work for pleasure. When you enjoy your work it goes much better and easier. I think that there is nothing worse than doING something that you do not like OR EVEN cannot bear.As for me, I am a doctor and it was my dream from early childhood to become a doctor. So I love my profession and try to do my work as good as I can. I enjoy communicatING with other people and TO help them TO MAINTAIN their health. My work gives me a lot of pleasURABLE MOMENTS (,) but at the same time I should say that I THINK THAT my SALARY is too small. NEVERTHELESS, despite this fact, I FIND GREAT SATISFACTION IN MY WORK.

Second, when people work they have a wonderful chance to meet other people and TO communicate with them. It is so important to be sociable and to be able to work WITHIN A team ENVIRONMENT. So your job helps you TO make new relations. Very often we have a lot of good friends among our colleagues, with whom we can spend our free time.

Third, people improve their skills while they are working. If you want to be a professional in any field or sphere, you should work hard and improve your skills every day.
If a person wants to be famous and successful, he or she has to work hard. So this is one more point why people work.

So as you CAN see, people work, not only to earn money, but to get pleasure from their jobS, to communicate with otherS and TO make new relationsHIPS and of course to improve their skills and achiEve some goals.

Nice essay Doc. Kitos.

Thank you very much for your help! I hope to improve my writing. You halped me a lot.