why do people tend to attend colleges and universities?

hey.This is my assay written in the mentioned topic.i whould be glad if you could correct and rate it.thank you
Nowadays in my country ,attending colleges or universities has become an important subject.Most of the highschool students compete with each other in a public enterance exam for entering universities.Now the question is why it is so important for students to have such academic educations.
In my opinion the most important reason is that increasing knowledge in one’s field of interest is enjoyable.People are somehow curious about the scientific concepts that they are interested in. Actually students want to study and progress in the field that interests them and they count success in studying what they love to.Another reason may be the importance of finding job which is concerned as a big problem for youths nowadays. Student want to attend colleges and universities to become expert in their own fields and that’s the way they can find job easier.
Another reason is the general belief that people count educated people more intellectual.As a matter of fact the social position of a person is mostly estimated by his educations. Most people prefer to study to approach higher levels of social positions.
As a conclusion there are social and individual reasons that students attend colleges and universities and that’s why the majority of highschool students compete for entering universities

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an Art History class

hey.This is my assay written in the mentioned topic.i whould be glad if you could correct and rate it.thank you
Nowadays in my country ,attending colleges or universities has become an important subject.Most of the highschool students compete with each other in a public enterance exam for entering universities.Now the question is why it is so important for students to have such academic educations.
In my opinion the most important reason is that increasing knowledge in one’s field of interest is enjoyable.People are somehow curious about the scientific concepts that they are interested in. Actually students want to study and progress in the field that interests them and they count success in studying what they love to.Another reason may be the importance of finding A job which is concerned as a big problem for youths nowadays. StudentS want to attend colleges and universities to become expert in their own fields and that’s the way they can find A job easier.
Another reason is the general belief that people count educated people more intellectual.As a matter of fact the social position of a person is mostly estimated by his educations. Most people prefer to study to approach higher levels of social positions.
As a conclusion there are social and individual reasons that students attend colleges and universities and that’s why the majority of high-school students compete for entering universities
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad, but you should try using a few commas in your text to clarify your meaning.
Don’t use contractions in your work.

Kitos. 8/10

thank you so much .I’ll try to use your guidances in my future writings.