Who can introduce a English teacher for me?

I had a good time in this summer, My wife and me studied spoken English in Huangshan city, in China. We have studied spoken English with American teachers for six weeks there. I feel that study English is a good thing, now I like English very much, I back home, but I want to keep studying spoken English.
Now I need a foreign teacher help me to correct my pronounciation, I need a foreign teacher communicate English face to face, it can assist me improve my English fast. Who can introduce me a foreign (speak English)teacher. Thank you very much!
I’m a Chinese teahcer, I hope the English teacher provide the chance to me once a week.
my address: Ji nan, Shandong Province, China.

Dear Timothy Tu,

Thanks a lot for sharing your learning experiences with us here on the forum. I’m going to forward your message to an English teacher from Australia who has been working in China for several years. In the meantime there are a number of things you can do improve your pronunciation and practise your English. Do you remember how you learned Chinese, your mother tongue? When you were a small child you could not speak the language but you heard other people speak it every day. Through your ears the Chinese sounds and intonations went constantly into your head. You received a lot of «language input» until you started to reproduce the sounds of your mother tongue. You can follow this principle when you learn a second language too: The more input you receive the better you will be prepared to «produce output». In other words: Instead of waiting until you find another native English speaker — be it a US American, Canadian, Australian, English, Scotish, Irish or someone from New Zealand - you can start listening to authentic English audio materials. Surround yourself with English — go to a library and get English language tapes, audio CD’s, anything that increases your listening comprehension.
Please, let me know what you think of this suggestion and we can continue our dialogue.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How far is it from the office to the metro stop?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten:
Thanks a lot for your kindness and your good suggestion to me. With your help, I love to study English more and more, and I like your web very much. I always practice the English grammar which you provide on the web every day. It give me a lots help in English, I thank a lot for you.
You know, I posted a news about me, which I want to take the TOEFl in November. Now I am studying English very hard every day. I want to learn the standard English, that’s, when I speak English, write English, the listener and reader can understand it , they have no difficult. I know this is difficult to me, but I believe I can do it better. I can keep on studying English hard.

Hi Timothy Tu,

Your obviously have a very keen interest in learning English and that’s the most important ingredient to success. As far as the TOEFL test is concerned — we are creating a guide that contains information and directions for people who want to score high marks in the TOEFL. Some of the ideas are recorded in our [url]http://www.english-test.net/netlog/log2004_18.html[/url]. It will take a while until the manual is finished so you might want to follow the blog and we can also continue our conversation here in the forum. In addition I will forward you a message from Paul Hodge, an Australian English teacher who has been working in China for a couple of years. Paul has written a number of very interesting articles about his experiences — here is an example: [url]http://www.english-test.net/download/articles/invigorate_and_motivate.pdf[/url]. Let me know what you thinks. Regards. Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Could you tell me how to get to the Center Building?[YSaerTTEW443543]