Who am I exactely, sir?

I want to ask vampires what is the taste of blood? do they feel it delicious?

2 Likes

I do not understand the meaning?

2 Likes

Really, Mona, don’t you think it’s time we stopped this nonsense about vampires? It’s certainly has been enough for me.

2 Likes

Why?..

2 Likes

Vampires do not exist, we all know that. :+1:

2 Likes

Do you think that really? So, it is enough, but it seems that there is confusion. You are talking about Vampires of the cinema and T.V films, which are mythical beasts, while I’m talking about vampire bats which are true sucking blood animals. They can fly. They are actually dangerous. Some of them have somewhat elongated eyes

2 Likes

Thank you, very much. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks…You told the truth. you are very smart. I 'm more than one person. We are two Mona’s. Each Mona is more than one person. this is because we are one family with one computer and one Facebook account. You can not know exactly who deals with you. Before I leave, could you please accept this gift. It makes me laugh very much.

2 Likes

What about vampire bats?

https://tudorweb.org/

Are you a member of The Tudor family?

2 Likes

Yes, sir, Marc Smeyers. I am not a strong observant. You are right. When I stared at the two photos I found that the two photos resemble each other. Only that one of them is with glasses and the other one is without glasses.

2 Likes

No, I’m not a Tudor member.

2 Likes

Are you their site designer?

2 Likes

No, why do you ask, Mona, dear?

2 Likes

You wrote that you created a web about Tudor Family. It is a very nice page. You are an artist. I did not know about them before except through your web.

2 Likes

No, I wrote, that I’d designed the website myself, but I’m not an expert at web designing.
My God, are you still here? I thought you were only a temporary infestation. For your information I studied Gemanic languages, and therefore I also have the competence to teach history and philosophy. I hope you were not charmed by observing my photos on FB, because if you were I’d have to say: ‘No, Mona, I’d prefer a new edition of the Spanish Inquisition than to ever let you in my life.’ Henry Higgins inspired me to write this, but probably you don’t know who he was. Now, if you persist in teasing me, I shall simply have to tease you back. So, I think you and your alter egos have met their match. You asked me if I were a member of the Tudor dynasty. Luckily for you I’m not, because if were I probably would have placed a plague upon your strange kind of humour or worse. :+1: I strongly suggest to end this now, before I get upset and angry.

1 Like

I’m sorry and I apologize to you for having been so rude to you. It will never happen again.

1 Like

Did you alter your initial message?

1 Like