Who am I exactely, sir?

Hello, Sir Torsten Daerr.
You are an excellent teacher. Do you think I’m the old “Mona Ramzi” of english.best or I’m another person? what is your impression and why? Please, could you tell me, sir?

3 Likes

Hi Mona, you ask a very interesting question the answer to which requires psychological as well as philosophical knowledge and skills. Let me ponder it for a while…

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha …Of course, sir. Take your time. I look forward to your reply. Good luck. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Hi Mona, taking your avatar into considerration I´d say you have changed a bit lately. But of course, I am not knowing you for such a long time as Torsten does.
greetings
Michael

4 Likes

Hi, Sir Michael. How are you, sir?
Thank you, sir. I appreciate your reply very much. About my avatar, only that I’m afraid of Jasper cat. Perhaps I will hide my avatar again.
Best regards

4 Likes

Mona, I honestly don’t know, because I haven’t known you for such a long time. But I would say: ‘never try to outfox the fox’, if you know what I mean. :grinning:

3 Likes

Hahaha…Does " outfox the fox" mean I must not change my fox avatar or I must not try to overcome the fox? I will tell you a secret. No one else must know except you. Black cats are very and very angry now. The want me to outfox the fox and return their angry black cat avatar.They want every one in this forum to support them. They always remind me of their bright green eyes which lighten my way at night. I’m afraid that if I will not obey them and do, they will be angry with all of you. Tell me what can I do? Please, keep the secret. No-one must know. It is serious.

3 Likes

Hi Mona, what I actually meant is that no one should ever try to outfox you. hahahahahahaha.
As far your secret is concerned I can’t keep it, because you posted here for all to see. And I honestly don’t know what you should do about your black angry cats.

3 Likes

Do me a favour, please. What is the meaning of “outfox the fox”? Does “outfox the fox” = “overcome the fox”?

3 Likes

Never try to be smarter than the fox. It was a line used by actress Jane Wyman (ex-wife of Ronald) in the television series Falcon Crest. Which in the beginning had a very good plot, but then it started to become Dallas and Dynasty-like. The series was created by Earl Hamner.

3 Likes

I watched both “Falcon Crest” and Dallas. They were very nice T.V. series. Thanks

3 Likes

Now, I can tell you all who I am exactly. Please, refer to the old records. due remember that " I’m the air. I’m everywhere.Woody Woodpecker laugh - YouTube

3 Likes

Mona, I think you’re very many people. You have a lot of facets to your personality. :joy:

3 Likes

Tell me please, you have two photos on your Facebook page. these photos do not resemble each other. which one is your true photo?

3 Likes

Do you have access to my FB-account?

2 Likes

Yes…If you do not mind.

2 Likes

No, but you didn’t send a friend request. Now about the photos they were taken years ago. You may think they don’t resemble each other, but it’s me in both photos.

2 Likes

I 'm not the owner of Mona Ramzi’s page on Facebook. It is owned by my cousin. She allows me to use it sometimes. Now, which photo is yours?

2 Likes

All of them are mine.

2 Likes

You should have asked, which photo has you in it? Don’t you think?

2 Likes