Which would you choose: a high-paying job with long hours that would give you little time with family and friends or a lower-paying job with shorter hours that would give you more time with family and friends?

In a competitive world, people seldom enjoy the time and better the live quality. They bear much pressure from the school or the workplace. In the long run, they may suffer from some marriage problem, psychological problems and so on. Therefore, in my view, I would choose to work with low-paid salary but spend much time with family and friends.

First of all, if I have enough time for family and friends, I will keep a wholesome relationship in daily lives. For example, as parents, we take dinnertime together and update children’s school lives. As friends, we celebrate holidays with besties or buddies and create a precious memory. Furthermore, when we allocate the moment with family or friends, we can also receive equivalent cares and love as responses. Thus, working with shorter hours can intensify the relationships.

In addition, I can alleviate the pressure and perform well. Working with long hours give us less rests but much strain. People earn much money, but they do not have time to spend it. That is a pity. On the contrary, albeit I earn less, I receive much happiness. That is to say, I can spend much time foster hobbies or engage in recreational activities. For example, people can watch the whole movies with their friends after work on Netflix. Besides, people can go hiking in the forest or go biking along the riverbank. During the process, we can remove the burden and recharge batteries to face new challenges.

Last but not least, I can take lessons during the free time and become successful in the future. Working with low-paid salary does not mean I do not care about money. However, I can take some lessons or join workshops to enhance my profession. By doing so, I become skillful and a person of great or varied learnings. Furthermore, I will not be easily replaced by others, and have chances to get promoted and exalted.

In conclusion, having a lower-paying joy and have much time with family and friends can brings more live quality. It can help us to keep a good relationship with someone we love. Also, when spending much time doing something joyful, it can help us to release the strain and burden. What’s more, it can help us to get achievement.

1 Like