Which way do you think is the best for a student to make new friends? A . Join a

Which way do you think is the best for a student to make new friends? A . Join a sport. B. Participate in community activities. C. Traveling.
Please halp me check this easay.

Friendship is one of the greatest things in life. Good friends bring a special meaning to us. That’s why people constantly look to make new friends. Different people find their friends from different activities and situations such as traveling, taking part in community activities. For me, the best way cultivate friendship is joining a sport team. My writing will thoroughly look into some typical reasons for this.
First and foremost, what I put as my priority is same interest. The fact is that people joining a sport team always have something they are both passionate. They do not need to worry about lack of topics to talk. The games they are involved will bring endless discussions. For instance, my younger brother is an introvert. When he was in high school, he did not form friend with anyone. He often kept quite and felt difficult to communicate with people. However, when he entered university, he joined the football club. One day, I was so surprised he brought home a group of friends in his club. They were very active and kept talking about the last football match they saw in television. My brother was so passionate when he talked about football, the famous soccer he admires, which team would get the champion. Without doubt, sports are likely to make people close together and shorten all the distance between them.
In the second place, time members in a team spend with each other is undoubtedly of paramount importance. It cannot be denied that there are many activities in a sport team that members do together. These activities can be practicing, taking part in competitions, shopping to buy sport facilities, cleaning courts… For example, last semester, I joined badminton club in my university to prepare for the university badminton tournament. I had a lot of activities with the members in our club. We practiced two hours every day for a month before the competition. After practicing hours, we went to the cafeteria in campus to have drinks and chatting. There were a lot of funs. I had many good memories with people in this club. As a result, I got into company with all participants of the club. With no doubt, by joining a sport team or club, people stand a golden chance to have great time with friends.
Last but not least, trust holds no less an important role. Obviously, trust is essential to any friendship. It is even more important between teammates in a sport team. In a sport team, people are encouraged to trust each other. Players need to help their teammates and let their teammates help them. A person should always be sure that he or she always has friends after his or her back. Beyond any doubt, a sport boosts trust between friends and encourages them to become wonderful friends.
All in all, same interest, good time and trust are convincing reasons I hold the strong belief in advantage of taking part in a sport team to make friends. I strongly recommend everyone take my writing into careful consideration to have appropriate decision when choosing an activity to join to meet new friends.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university arts lecture on Greek drama

1 Like

Hi Kienhoe, another good essay. You have some great ideas and they are generally clearly expressed. Though you do have quite a few seemingly careless errors and some missing words here and there. So overall, I would rate this a 4 out of 5.

1 Like