Which types of class do you prefer?

Good moring Dear Kitos, and friends. The following is another essay from me. Please correct it. Thanks for your help.
Topic: Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which types of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your answers.

These days, education plays such an important part in the development of our society that all of nations from all around the world desire to have good education systems. Subjects of education are teachers and students who always want to have the best way in teaching and in studying. In this essay I will focus on the effective way for students of studying. From my point of view, I prefer classes where students do some of the talking rather than classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) for the following reasons.

First, classes where students do some of the talking are such interactive classes that students can study better not only by listening from teachers but also by making question and answering, which is so-called the two-way study. This is an active way of studying that students have to concentrate on the lesson, think more about topics of the lesson, make questions, and give answers as well. In addition, students will have to read text books or do assignments before attending these classes, so that the lessons is understood more clear and more detailed.

What is more, students attending these classes are more confident than students of classes where teachers do all of the talking. How can I say that? As we know, in interactive classes, students can make questions to professors or classmates about what they don’t understand or they confuse about the lessons. This makes students feel free and confident to express their thoughts and their ideas. Furthermore, Students will feel more confident in their career, as well as in their life. In meetings of their company, they will always be active staffs having creative ideas to contribute in the development of their company. At home, they won’t be shy to say lovely words to their family. It is great for the objective of education is to lay the foundation for students before they enter society.

Last but not least, the teachers teaching in these classes are so more excited that instead of lecturing and lecturing, they will spent a part of time to answer the questions from their students. Sometimes, they can also learn new things from the creative ideas of students. To have good teachings in these classes, teachers must have well-prepared lessons that will help students get more understanding and gain more knowledge.

In conclusion, I believe that classes where students do some of the talking is better for students than classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking). Do you agree with my opinion?

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students (2)

These days, education plays such an important part in the development of our society, IN that all of nations from all around the world desire to have good education systems. Subjects of education are teachers and students who always want to have the best way in teaching and in studying. In this essay I will focus on the effective way for students of studying. From my point of view, I prefer classes where students do some of the talking rather than classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) for the following reasons.

First, classes where students do some of the talking are such interactive classes that students can study better, not only by listening TO teachers, but also by making question and answering, which is so-called two-way study. This is an active way of studying that students have to concentrate on the lesson, think more about topics of the lesson, make questions, and give answers as well. In addition, students will have to read text books or do assignments before attending these classes, so that the lessons is understood more clearLY and more detailed.

What is more, students attending these classes are more confident than students of classes where teachers do all of the talking. How can I say that?
As we know, in interactive classes, students can ASK questions OF professors or classmates about what they DO NOT understand or theyFIND confusING about the lessons. This makes students feel free and confident to express their thoughts and their ideas. Furthermore, students will feel more confident in their careerS, as well as in their life. In meetings of their company, they will always be active staff having creative ideas to contribute in the development of their company.
At home, they won’t be shy to say lovely words to their family. It is great, for the objective of education is to lay the foundation for students before they enter society.

Last but not least, the teachers teaching in these classes are so more excited that instead of lecturing and lecturing, they will spenD a part of THEIR time IN answerING the questions from their students. Sometimes, they can also learn new things from the creative ideas of students.
To have good teachings in these classes, teachers must have well-prepared lessons that will help students get more understanding and gain more knowledge.

In conclusion, I believe that classes where students do some of the talking ARE better for students than classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking). Do you agree with my opinion?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Hieutele.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Thanks for a very quick reply.
This time, i tried to manage the time, and I wrote it in one hour and in without dictionaries. Few errors and 7.5/10 from your evaluation make me happy. I hope for getting better next times. Thanks my great teacher.