which one is correct? am + ing with infinitve

I am afraid to say you that we do not have any logic coding except Chargeback.sh files whatever I have already provided you. I hope you need to contact with Computron team for this.

or

I am afraid to say you that we do not have any logic coding except Chargeback.sh files whatever I have already provided you. I hope you need to contact with Computron team for this.

are the above sentences is not correct?

I suggest
I am sorry to tell you that we do not have any logic coding except the Chargeback.sh files which I have already provided for you. You will need to contact the Computron team about this.

“are the above sentences is not correct?”

Google translator detected.

Google translator needs a kick!

Hello Beesnees,

Could you tell me when can we use I’ am afraid…

Thank you,
sagar

You should not have an apostrophe in that phrase.
I am afraid, not I’ am afraid.
The shortened form of ‘I am afraid’ is ‘I’m afraid’.

I am sorry is different from I am afraid as per my knowledge we use sorry for other sense when we have done any mistake or we are asking for repeat again anything.but I am afraid make different sense …am i correct?

or give me some example for I am afraid where we can use?

Thanks in advance

It is just a polite expression particularlly when you differ with anybody and want to
imply your comments .

Like -’ I see, the rain has already stopped .’

You say - ‘I am afraid to say ,it is not true , look at the sky—’

Moderator -Beeeseness may explian you more pleasent ways.

Thank you Beeesenesss. Could you give some examples where we can use " I’m afraid…"

Pls do n’t mistake I am ‘koreanlab’ , we can wait for moderator Beeeseness what I already said in the previous post.

Though it had better if you can look at the ‘Oxford advaned learner’s dictionary’ as Beeeseness has already given the link in at another post here in ‘Forum’ ;

Pls. check it with ‘would’ as well as 'afraid of ’ in that dictionary .

Sometimes ‘I am afraid…’ is used in place of ‘I am sorry…’ in exactly the way Koreanlab explains.

I am afraid that I can’t help you.
I am afraid that your room is not yet ready.
I am afraid that I don’t have change.

you should use ‘’ I’m afraid… " to give a polite excuse, as though you worked in a company and had to give a negative answer to a customer.
“I’m afraid you are going to be given a fine for parking here.”
'I’m afraid I can’t help you with that, sir."

You say I’m sorry to show compassion for a fellow’s feelings or when you do something wrong and want to apologise for that.
“I’m sorry for having broken your favorite glass.”
“I really let you down, didn’t I? I’m really sorry for that.”

So as I understand we shouldn’t use I’m afraid or I’m sorry if we are going to kick somebody as Beeesneees suggest to do with Google Translator :)))

Oh no, in that case it would be a very deliberate act and we should not pretend to be sorry. :slight_smile:

LOL Definitely.