Which is your favourite forum at english.best?

Hi

My friends are often irritated by my eccentric questions…but I would like to know which is your favourite forum on english.bestor which forum on english.best do you visit the most or first of all. I like English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms a lot and can spend a lot of time there. What about moderators? Do they also have their favourite forums on english.best?

Tom

1 Like

Hi Tom
English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms is also one of my favourite forums on english.best :wink:

Hi Tom

I probably read most posts, but when I log on, I look at new posts, so I don’t go to a particular forum first. The English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms forum is probably where you’ll find me most often. :wink:

Amy

Hi Tom.
I`m not good with english, but, I liked first, where open english.best What do you want to talk about, new posts too, and my favorite is place where writing poems, and I liked to much, Have a nice day. really now is 6 pm, and Have a good evening is right.

1 Like

My favorite forum is What do you wanto to talk about, and that’s because you can share your ideas, your opinions about different topics, and open your mind to a diversity of opinions and cultures.

Hi

Agree with Yankee usually visit new posts and then look to see if any one has added to my previous posts: We all are creatures of habit.

Definitely this one…
I came here to improve my English and pass the exam
I’ve met some interesting people so exam is past anyway I often come here

hey, you’re doing well.

kudos!

thanks dude :wink: