which is preferable for you? car, airplane or bicycle.

Hi Kitosdad. I reckon you like this essay, because I do , what you have suggested.

Essay 9: Which do you prefer? And why?
Car
Airplane
Bicycle

In this rapidly-changing world, vehicles have solemn function in our daily lives. The majority of people customarily reckon that using car or airplane is convenient. On the contrary, I buttress a notion, which bolsters that wielding bicycle is rational because it is easy to approach bicycle, also bicycle is good for healthy, and using bicycle abridges long distance.
Firstly, effortlessly reachable vehicle has lots of avails in our lives. As an illustration, last day, I was Dormitory and I and my friends were supposed to go to university. But, university was very far. Due to the fact that bus station was also far, my friends was going bus stop. I didn't go with my friends because my bicycle was in Dormitory Park. I easily achieved my bicycle and went to university. Thus, using bicycle furnishes us easily approach bicycle and don't squander our time by waiting train or bus.
Secondly, bicycle also procure us look out our fitness. For instance, in my university years, I wanted to slim because I was ashamed for my fatness. I inquired after my adviser about how I could lose weight, and he called to mind I should ride bicycle instead of using car. So, I started to wield only bicycle. I rode a bicycle systematically and also I went to university by bicycle. From day to day, I discerned that I became slender because my muscles were working when I rode a bicycle. Accordingly, riding a bicycle rejuvenates our body and furnishes us to get rid of our overweight.
Last but not least, along with these advantages, riding a bicycle also abbreviates distances. For example, everyday, when the lesson has finished, all of students go out and they go to their homes by bus or their own cars. These lots of cars usually trigger to make jam and students, who use their own car, are oblige to wait a lot. But, I don't wait at this traffic jam, because I go to my home by riding my bicycle through the forest which is shortcut. By riding a bicycle via forest I arrive home as soon as possible and I can use shorter route. Thus, people don't fritter away their time such as pausing at congestion and use short track, which is rugged or bumpy.

Put it all together, as far as antecedent reasons are concerned, bicycle is recommended and preferable. People should ride a bicycle rather than use car.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation in a campus cafeteria

In this rapidly-changing world, vehicles perform a solemn function in our daily lives. Customarily the majority of people reckon that using a car or airplane is convenient. On the contrary, I buttress a notion, which bolsters that wielding a bicycle is more rational, because it is easy to approach a bicycle and a bicycle is good for our health. Using a bicycle abridges long distances.
Firstly, a bicycle fulfils lots of needs in our lives. As an illustration, yesterday I was in my dormitory and my friends and I were supposed to go to the university. But, university was very far. Due to the fact that bus station was also far, my friends was going bus stop. I didn’t go with my friends because my bicycle was in Dormitory Park. I easily achieved my bicycle and went to university. Thus, using bicycle furnishes us easily approach bicycle and don’t squander our time by waiting train or bus.
Secondly, bicycle also procure us look out our fitness. For instance, in my university years, I wanted to slim because I was ashamed for my fatness. I inquired after my adviser about how I could lose weight, and he called to mind I should ride bicycle instead of using car. So, I started to wield only bicycle. I rode a bicycle systematically and also I went to university by bicycle. From day to day, I discerned that I became slender because my muscles were working when I rode a bicycle. Accordingly, riding a bicycle rejuvenates our body and furnishes us to get rid of our overweight.
Last but not least, along with these advantages, riding a bicycle also abbreviates distances. For example, everyday, when the lesson has finished, all of students go out and they go to their homes by bus or their own cars. These lots of cars usually trigger to make jam and students, who use their own car, are oblige to wait a lot. But, I don’t wait at this traffic jam, because I go to my home by riding my bicycle through the forest which is shortcut. By riding a bicycle via forest I arrive home as soon as possible and I can use shorter route. Thus, people don’t fritter away their time such as pausing at congestion and use short track, which is rugged or bumpy.
Put it all together, as far as antecedent reasons are concerned, bicycle is recommended and preferable. People should ride a bicycle rather than use car.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Adelante. Although crammed with good advice, your essay was also crammmed with poorly written sentences. I had to stop editing after a couple of sentences.

Kitos.