Which cryptocurrency exchange is currently under investigation for supposedly covering up a $850 million loss in its related stablecoin?

Which cryptocurrency exchange is currently under investigation for supposedly covering up a $850 million loss in its related stablecoin? (*) Huobi (*) Kraken (*) Bitfinex (*) Binance

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/23195,which-cryptocurrency-exchange-is-currently-under-investigation-for-supposedly-covering-up-a-850-million-loss-in-its-related-stablecoin/
2 Likes
  • It is Bitfinex.
2 Likes

Hi 1139, what’s interesting about your post is that on the surface it looks like ordinary spam but if you read your post you realize that it probably falls into the category of ‘spammy ad’. I’m curious, what kind of technology do you use to generate these posts? @Sumejja, what do you think about this?

2 Likes

This is interesting! I’d say what gives it away as a spammy ad is the obviously non-human language and the fact that nobody really brings up numbers when recommending an exchange (let alone in a conversation that has nothing to do with high quality exchanges anyway). But the technology itself escapes me - the first sentence seems to address our topic, but the rest is obviously just copy-pasted shilling, so I’d say this is done by hand.

Also, the fact that this exchange does not show up on websites listing reputable exchanges, as well as the fact that it’s obviously a ripoff of OKEX (a well-known, reputable exchange) to mislead people looking for it tells me more than I need to know about it. Low effort, 3/10.

2 Likes