where would you visit?

To choose a place to visit isn’t an easy task. You must select the most suitable from hundreds of destinations in the world. However, as for me, this decision is easy to make because the country I always want to go to is the US for three following reasons.

First of all, the US gives us the chances to make our dreams come true. From 19th century, after gaining independence, Americans have lots of opportunities to change their lives for the better. No doubt is that many refuges from around the world could do anything to flee to America. Although these asylum-seeking people suffered from war, famine, discrimination, or anything else, they were all determined and hopeful when they came to the US. Nowadays, the lives of people around the world have become better, but people still regard the US as the place of many chances because it’s not only on top of developed countries with high standards of life but also provides educational, job or economic opportunities. Similarly, I want to find my way her even when I come as a visitor. The reason is no matter how long you stay here, you can expand your relationships and find opportunities as long as you have an eye on them.

Second, getting to know and making friends with Americans are very interesting. Considering only people, you have a lot to explore. They come from many cultures around the world, so they bring with them their own cultural identity which is easily seen from outside. Also, if I can talk to many people, I will find they have various points of view. Therefore, my knowledge will be raised and I can see things more objectively. In fact, a great number of people who have traveled abroad are like frogs out of their wells. The world can open up their eyes. Moreover, Americans are said to be very friendly and hospitable, so I want to meet them and live with them for a while to know more about their daily lives.

Finally, America has many beautiful and exciting places to visit. To some people, they love to admire spectacular nature, so they might visit Grand Canyon, Golden Gate, Yellow Stone National Park, and so on. Some others may like shopping and marvel at US cities’ night lives. As for me, the entertainment spots are where I want to visit. I may go to Disney Lands, visit Hollywood, knock on Studios’ doors, or walk on Broadway in New York. If I’m lucky, I can meet my favorite artists there, too. America has a lot to cater for my hobby because it has the most famous entertainment industry.

In conclusion, from the reasons above, I believe America is a great place for me to visit. Although I can visit other countries, I will always think of the US as my first choice.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the young man have grapes for lunch?

To choose a place to visit isn’t an easy task. You must select the most suitable PLACE from hundreds of destinations in the world. However, as for me, this decision is easy to make because the country I always want to go to is the UNITED STATES for three following reasons.

First of all, the UNITED STATES gives us the chance to make our dreams come true. From 19th century, a After gaining independence IN THE NINETEENTH CENTURY, Americans have lots of opportunities to change their lives for the better. THERE IS no doubt is that many refugeEs from around the world Would do anything to flee to America. Although t These asylum-seeking people WERE sufferING from THE EFFECTS OF war, famine, discrimination, or anything else AND MANY OTHER PROBLEMS IN THEIR LIVES, but they were all determined and hopeful when they came to the US. Nowadays, the lives of people around the world have /become better/IMPROVED/, but people still regard the UNITED STATES as the COUNTRY of many chances because it’s not only THE top of developed countries with high standards of life(,) but IT also provides educational, job or economic opportunities. Similarly, I want to find my way her even when I come as a visitor. The reason is no matter how long you stay here, you can expand your relationships and find opportunities as long as you have an eye FOR them.

Second, getting to know and making friends with Americans IS very interesting. Considering only people, you have a lot to explore. They come from many cultures around the world, so they bring with them their own cultural identitIES which ARE easily /seen from outside/RECOGNISABLE/. Also, if I can talk to many people, I will find they have various points of view. Therefore, my knowledge will be raised and I can see things more objectively. In fact, a great number of people who have traveled abroad are like frogs out of their wells. The world can open up their eyes. Moreover, Americans are said to be very friendly and hospitable, so I want to meet them and live with them for a while, to know more about their daily lives.

Finally, America has many beautiful and exciting places to visit. To some p People WHO love to admire spectacular nature, so they might visit THE Grand Canyon, THE Golden Gate bridge OR YellowStone National Park, and so on. Some o Others may like shopping OR TO marvel at US cities’ night lives. As for me, the entertainment spots are where I want to visit. I may go to Disney Land, visit Hollywood, knock on Studios’ doors, or walk ALONG Broadway in New York. If I’m lucky, I can meet my favoUrite artists there, too. America has a lot to cater for my hobby because it has the WORLDS most famous entertainment industry.

In conclusion, from the reasons above, I believe America is a WOULD BE A great place for me to visit. Although I can visit other countries, I will always think of the UNITED STATES as my first choice.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A well organised essay Hienoncemore. Avoid using contractions in your work. This isn’t a letter to a friend, it is an examination submission.

Kitos. 8.5/10