When should I start studying for the SAT?

Hello folks,

I am doing my high school and I am planning to take admission in college. After I complete my high school I want to attend a best college. I have researched and I know that I would have to take SAT for academic success in college. So this is my question to you when is the appropriate time to start preparing for this exam? I am so nervous about taking the test even though I have eight more months before I actually take the test. What resources do you recommend? How many times do you recommend taking this test? When should I take this? I am not that fond of math, I know that’s weird considering.
Help! Any tips would be great!

Thank you!

I hope that someone help yu
I cannot :slight_smile:

Dear Husanundin from Indonesia.- With our email forum as I´ll call. I feeling me well then I tell you WELLCOME to TINGO MARIA -PERU. This place knew recently and any more I´ll forgot. Imagine you stay in this place if you have your particular car, wich will
stay until you come back, you past a small river about eight meters and pass small stores where you look a lot things, you can buy
maybe you ´ll have hungry or thirst. You continue your long walk it´s similar to climb but it not appears, because you walk as it was so so plane, this place is called Cave the turkeyes also there are other place called Cave from the screch owl, for your hand right all is
green vegetation with different trees and their leaves, you hear sounds from birds, etc. to your right hand is the river when you can
see people swimming. You will walk approximate for to hours, when you arrive, you will find a beautiful lagoon where you `ll to take
a bath…then you ´ll come back,…all the experience is better of I tell you. I have a lot for to tell. If you like after we´ll converce more. By. Victoria.
On the other hand you won´t go lonely. My husband and I will accompany you.

you should check the SAT official website www.collegeboard.com for all SAT related updates and information.

Honestly, I don’t think you can start studying too early. If you work in a little test prep each day, your mind will begin to work in the SAT patterns. This is the best way to really retain information.

Good luck!

Yeah, I agree with you. If you practice a little bit every day, you are gonna be in good shape. Don’t leave it for the last minute. And another suggestion would be to take practice tests. There are a few out there that don’t charge a thing, like practicethesat.com; they are also running a weekly scheduled test and they give out a prize to the best score.

I know it sucks to put that time into practicing when you could be doing something way more fun, but its really important that you get motivated. Steve I think you have found that little extra motivation. Thanks for the link.

well everyone, the time has come to take the sat; its too late to prepare more for this test, but if you wanna take the next one, i would recommend steve’s link as well: practicethesat.com