When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success. “Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above?

Success has many meanings for business or study, and this success requires a huge amount of effort. Therefore, most people give up their dreams in the midst of their challenges. However, successful people have experienced these impediments and finally achieved their goals. Therefore, I believe success has nothing to do with luck.

First of all, generally, success requires a large number of mistakes. Many people might think that making mistakes is a bad thing, and people always want to prevent them. When people make their mistakes, they might want to give up their dreams. However, people who really want to achieve their goals will try more and more without taking account of luck. For example, when I was a high school student, I wanted to enroll in the prestigious universities in Japan and be challenged from scratch. Since then, I made a lot of mistakes and was disappointed many times because of them, but I did not give up at all because I had an avid motivation to reach the goal. As a result, I could enroll in the university and study hard now. From this experience, I think there was no luck in the term.

Secondly, no one relies on luck if they really want to succeed. In order to succeed, we usually make a plan and revise it many times to visualize our progress. If there was luck in this world in terms of success, we would not need to make a plan because it would be useless. However, almost all people believe luck does not exist in this world, so we always scrutinize our plots and gain advice from successful people. For example, I have learned many things about success from my father. In particular, he has taught me the importance of making an effort and making a good plot to reach my goal. My father said, “Luck does not exist, so strive hard.” Of course, there may be some lack, such as temperature or weather, but we cannot rely on the condition.The things I have learned from my father are valuable and I can totally understand. Not only my father, but also many successful people, always emphasize this.

Without making an effort, success is not feasible, and in order to achieve our goal, we need to make a huge number of mistakes, so we should not think about luck. Because thinking about luck is useless and far from true success. For these two reasons, I think success has nothing to do with luck.

2 Likes

Success has many meanings in business or studies, and this success requires great efforts. Therefore, most people give up their dreams in the midst of their challenges. However, successful people have overcome these obstacles and finally achieved their goals. Therefore, I believe that success has nothing to do with luck.

First of all, success generally requires a large number of mistakes. Many people may think that making mistakes is bad and always want to avoid them. When people make their mistakes, they may want to give up their dreams. But if you really want to achieve your goals, you will always try harder without considering happiness. For example, when I was a high school student, I wanted to enroll in one of the prestigious universities in Japan and be challenged from the bottom up. Since then, I have made many mistakes and been disappointed many times, but I did not give up because I was determined to achieve my goal. So I was able to enroll in university and study hard. From this experience, I think there was no luck in this semester.

Second, no one relies on luck if they really want to succeed. To be successful, we usually make a plan and revise it many times to visualize our progress. If there was luck in this world as far as success is concerned, we would not need to make a plan because it would be useless. However, almost all people believe that there is no luck in this world, so we always question our plans and get advice from successful people. For example, I learned many things about success from my father. Above all, he taught me the importance of putting in effort and making a good plan to achieve my goal. My father said, “There is no such thing as luck, so try hard”. The things I learned from my father are valuable and I can completely understand them. Not only my father, but also many successful people always emphasize this.

Without effort, success is not possible, and in order to achieve our goal, we have to make a large number of mistakes, so we should not think of happiness. Because thinking about happiness is useless and far from true success. For these two reasons, I think success has nothing to do with happiness.

2 Likes

Thank you for your correction. I could learned many things from your edits.

1 Like