When people are traveling, they often behave differently from the way behave...

Hello, dear Kitos) One more attempt=)
Thanks in advance.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When people are traveling, they often behave differently from the way behave at home. Use specific details and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, travelling is widespread and people travel all over the world. Sometimes, when we travel or when people arrive to our country, we can notice that they behave differently, sometimes even strange. However, that does not characterize them as people with bad manners. To my way of thinking, it is pretty common for tourists to behave differently from the way they behave at home. Now I am going to explain why I think that.

First of all, everything is about cultural shock and lack of knowledge. When people visit new place most of them do not know about traditions and customs of local people. They have no a clear view of how should people behave in public. For instance, in some countries it is unacceptable or even a crime to “offend” some special monuments, items of adoration or worship. That is why tourists sometimes are able to offense to local people’s feelings, even if they do not really want it.

Another reason is that when people arrive to new place or new country they just want to rest from hard workdays and all the troubles they have left at home. So, they like to drink a lot, have fun and sometimes the situation can beyond control. Some people, after realization they behavior was awful burn with shame. Other people do not really care, because nobody knows them in that country. In my opinion, people should control their behavior even when they rest or far away from their home. Of course they are right and nobody knows them, but it can leave not a pleasant impression and create stereotypes about all nationality.

So, for the following reasons I would say that I definitely agree with that statement. I do believe that when people are travelling, they behave completely different from the way they behave at home.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at the library

I would say that you’ve done a good job. Your essay is comprehensible and easy to get the idea you are transmiting. There’s a lot of tourists in my country and in the first three weeks they behave in a strange way. They seem to be afraid of everyone and everything. After that time, they change completly and come back to their normal behaviour.

Thanks, Tomasito.

Now I’m waiting for Kitos’s feedback as well)

Nowadays, travelling is widespread and people travel all over the world.
Sometimes, when we travel or when people arrive to our country, we can notice that they behave differently, sometimes even strangLY. However, that does not characterize them as people with bad manners.
To my way of thinking, it is pretty common for tourists to behave differently from the way they behave at home. Now I am going to explain why I think that.

First of all, everything is about cultural shock and THE lack of knowledge. When people visit new placeS most of them do not know about THE traditions and customs of local people.
They have not a clear view of how PEOPLE SHOULD behave in public.
For instance, in some countries it is unacceptable or even a crime to “offend” some special monuments, items of adoration or worship.
That is why tourists sometimes are able to CAUSE offenCe to local people’s feelings, even if they do not really /want it/MEAN TO.

Another reason is that when people arrive /to/AT/IN/ A new place or new country they just want to rest from hard work and all OF the troubles they have left /at home/BEHIND THEM. So, they like to drink a lot, have fun and sometimes the situation can BECOME OUT OF/beyond control.
Some people, after /realization/REALISING THAT THEIR/ they behavior was awful /burn/BLUSH/ with shame.
Other people SIMPLY do not really care, because nobody knows them in that country. In my opinion, people should control their behavior even when they rest or ARE far away from their homeS. Of course they are right and/IN THINKING THAT/ nobody knows them, but it can leave /not a pleasant/AN UNPLEASANT/ impression and create stereotypes about all nationalitIES.

So, for the following reasons, I would say that I definitely agree with that statement. I do believe that when people are travelling, they behave completely differentLY from the way they behave at home.

A slight uncertainty in your vocabulary with this easy essay Svetlana, but I can still give you 8/10 because your intention was clear.

Kitos.

Oh, thank you) I’m glad anyway that it is not 6/10) I will try over and over.
Thank you, dear dear dear Kitos)

I believe that you are too good to ever get only 6/10, even from the most critical examiner.

Kitos.