What's more important - love or custom?

Hi all,

What do you think?
Many marriages endure 15, 5, or 55 years, other marriages end up the relationship because somebody else appeared and turned to be the person of their dreams?

Does love exist?
What’s more important love or custom?
Opinions??

Cristina

Brains, like hearts, go where they are appreciated.

Once a decision has been made, obligations are more important than romantic excitement.

In my country many people say that real love is a decision, not an emotion. This means that you stay with the person you have chosen even at times when he or she is difficult. (I say difficult, not dangerous.)

It’s stupid to leave someone’s spouse just for someone who is “the person of one’s dreams”, because with time that excitement fades with everybody.

It’s also usually stupid to marry someone who has left a spouse for you. How would you feel marrying a man who has left his wife for you? Then you are his wife! What does that mean? He wasn’t loyal to his wife, and now you’re his wife.

Hi,

Before marriages, everybody should find out more about each other and make sure that each loves the other for who he or she is!

If one gives up their own spouse for another person of their dreams, it does not seem fair. He or she wasn’t true to the spouse, so naturally can he be true to the one he/she loves next? If one marries, then breaks up and then love another person and break up, there seems to be no ending for this kind of romantic thing. I agree with Jamie that romantic excitement does fade with everybody.

However, love does exist when the two sides have mutual understanding towards their love and family. And making a very careful decision before marriages is a useful way to true love.

[color=green]Hi,

Before marriages, everybody should find out more about each other and make sure that each loves the other for who he or she is!

If one gives up their own spouse for another person of their dreams, it does not seem fair. He or she wasn’t true to the spouse, so naturally can he be true to the one he/she loves next? If one marries, then breaks up and then love another person and break up, there seems to be no ending for this kind of romantic thing. I agree with Jamie that romantic excitement does fade with everybody.

However, love does exist when the two sides have mutual understanding towards their love and family. And making a very careful decision before marriages is a useful way to true love.

This is not specialy an easy topic,eventhough I agree with you,there are lots of people out there who changes wives or spouses like shoes ,without thinking in good moments or in their kids,only thinking in what they feel in that moment,and thats specialy true with young people who almost all get married early because they got pregnant and then result in a bad short term relationship which end up looking to the first person who appears in front of them,
Indeed are other cases in which adults get bored with monotony and want to feel something different and look to somebody who can give them that different thing they look for,
However,I guess,we shouldnt point at them because anybody knows what could happen to us in the future,
Of course most of us would like to keep a good relationship
which never ends,but it only depends not only in us but also in our partner

Well big kiss for you all and thanks for your replies
Cris
Brains like hearts go where they are appreciated

Hi Cris!

Good success! I can find two I?s in your post only which are perfectly OK in any discussion.

Bloodbrother Michael

Thanks,to be there,I thouht you would never read my letter,because its not in the…Are you afraid of blah blah blah? part,Im surprised,thanks bloodbrother,But did you notice my spelling mistake??? Try to find out??Thats your homework,Big kiss for you …bye
Your bloodsister ,Cris.

Hi Sister Cris!

I think I?ve read most of your letters. But as I have to do a lot with understanding the sense of every letter yet I don?t really look at the gammar mostly. But if any of your mistakes or also successes catches my eyes I?ll share that to you!
At this particular topic all of my thoughts regarding love or custom had been pronounced by Jamie (K) and sunflower. That?s why I didn?t reply here.
At the moment I don?t know which spelling error you mentioned but if you have recognized it yourself is that one point for you and you can avoid doing it again.

Generally I?m not afraid of babbling as you can experience at some of the topics.

Don?t set yourself under pressure and enjoy posting at this site. Everything else will appear by itselfs!

Your Bloodbrother Old Babble Head or Landlubber or … :smiley:

:oops: Yeah,you are right,to tell the truth I was kind of stressed trying to do my writing as well as I could,because I know I was going to be corrected and also because here there are lots of people who has a great level of English and I didnt want to seem silly,besides, whats the idea of been studying for so long if you are going to do all what you are not expected to do, like grammar or spelling mistakes,but listening to you,yeah, I have to accept that you are right…it would be excellent if my words flow without looking at every single mistake and without being afraid of babbling,

Ill try to do that thanks :lol:

Your bloodsister,mad writer, :stuck_out_tongue: Cris

Hi Cris!

Pay attention! Meanwhile I rose up to an Eagle eye! :lol:

Sorry, as we have a Bloodbrother-/sisterhood I liked to speak about anything that makes me wonder. I?m not really sure whether you glorify me too much or you kid me. :? I mean you don?t have to accept anything what I tell you. I only try to give you good advice. That doesn?t mean that it is the intrinsic truth. It is the reply of my opinion only and you are perfectly free or requested to give me your sight of the things. Sorry again, but I?m not really sure, like I mentioned, how to understand your recently reply! This is no babbling!

Liked to hear from you again!

Your Bloodbrother Michael

Well,I dont think I glorify you,maybe I glorify my husband,but you NO WAY,but well bloodbrother I promise to be merciless since now,not good words for you anymore,
bye bye
Cris

Hi Cristina!

Of course you are also free to talk to me this way. But that isn?t what I wanted to tell you. What I wanted to tell you is that I felt a bit setted above all the praise as you applauded me in your first letters so much! I?m hardly able to handle that! So I was afraid of our first contact too. If I should have annoid you with my recently reply I beg your pardon. I liked going on talking to you in a friendly way and hope your bye,bye wasn?t a departure for ever!

Liked to hear from you again!

Michael

I dont understand why you were afraid of our first contact,What do you mean with first contact?
the only thing I remeber I told you is that you are good at English and thanks to be there(checking my writing) or something like that,for me that is not the same as glorify someone,and to tell the truth I dont glorify anybody ,not even my husband,Im just sincere, if that makes you feel afraid or something,Ill be more reserved ,
you dont have to beg mi pardon,because Im not God,He is the only one who deserves our beg,MAYBE YOU GLORIFY ME TOO MUCH :shock: and about my bye bye its not forever

Cris