What time is it by your watch?

What time is it by your watch?
What is the line now by your watch?
Are the both sentences same. There is no different in same.

The second sentence does not make sense. It would make sense if “line” was changed to “time”.

Oh, it was typo.
You say “What is the time now by your watch?” makes sense.
I want to know which one is better.

Yes, with that correction, it is fine. In conversation, “What is” would normally be contracted to “What’s”. The following are interchangeable, and one form is not obviously better than the other:

“What’s the time (now) by your watch?”
“What time is it (now) by your watch?”

if there is a question where I have to choose one then Can i infer that the question is wrong.

What are the exact sentences you have to choose between? Are they the two sentences you originally wrote, with the typo “line” fixed; in other words:

1. “What time is it by your watch?”
  2. “What is the time now by your watch?”

Are you sure you haven’t typed anything else incorrectly?

Question:
Tick the correct one.
1.“What time is it by your watch?”
2. “What is the time now by your watch?”
3. What is the time is it by your watch?

#3 is incorrect, as you probably know. #1 and #2 are both correct, so the question seems faulty. Perhaps they meant to ask you to tick the incorrect one.

(edited) … though, actually, “ticking” an incorrect sentence is a slightly odd concept …

No, there is two more options that I didn’t type. Because I am sure that those are incorrect. I was also sure about #3. But I type it to enhance the decoration of the question.

By the way I also think like you that the question is probably flowed.

I expect a comment about my writing

No, there are two more options that I didn’t type because I am sure that those are incorrect. I was also sure about #3, but I included it to give a proper sense of the question. [There are various ways to say this, but “enhance the decoration” sounds odd.]

By the way, I also think, like you, that the question is probably flawed. [The commas are not essential, but they help to make the sentence easier to read.]

“I expect…” sounds like a demand, and is inappropriate for this situation. Instead you could say “Could you please tell my if my writing is correct?”, or “Are there any mistakes in what I have written?”, or something like that.