What this means, please?

Hi amazing teachers here. Would you kindly help me to understand what the woman said here in these few seconds " 25:28 to 25:37" I really couldn’t understand it :broken_heart::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::pray:t2:

1 Like

Do you have a link?

2 Likes

Oh, I think the forum doesn’t show it :disappointed_relieved:

You mean the link doesn’t show on the forum?

2 Likes

Yes, exactly. I post it it but it is hidden.

1 Like

Here is the link: The Power of Self-Validation | This video will explore ways to self-validate verses looking for validation from others. | By Inner Peace Counseling Services | Facebook
@Amera, please see how your question has been modified. (… what does the woman said … in your original post is incorrect and ungrammatical)

2 Likes

It was found inserted in the post, @Torsten. I saw it while correcting Amera’s question.

2 Likes

Did I form it like this?! Horrible. I didn’t notice that I wrote it in that way at all :broken_heart:

Well, how can deal with links in this forum next times?! Why all my links are hidden?!

1 Like

It is a bit difficult to make out.
This is about right.

… and work through some challenges. They challenge themselves to look up things, too. Folks say “well there’s nothing I can do.” - Lies we tell ourselves - There’s a website called Free Charlotte, there’s Charlotte Long Ago …

“Lies we tell ourselves” is apparently a saying they are familiar with. It is her comment about the previous statement. “If you believe that, you are lying to yourself.”
Then she lists resources that are available.

2 Likes

I think it has to do with the fact that Facebook video URLs are much harder to share than other links. Content on Facebook is supposed to be invisible to search engines and can’t be indexed. Here is more:

1 Like