• Bolivian
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish
  • Latin
  • None of the above

0 voters

What language is spoken in Bolvia?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: City view[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’ve heard of the name but I did not know where it was. So I seems to be wrong. The correct answer is shown in the following site.

Do NOT click before you vote! :lol:

[url]http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/bl.html[/url]

Well, it’s interesting to also take a look at other American countries apart from the US, isn’t it? When we say ‘America’ we usually refer to the US but there are so many other countries in the south too…[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A green valley[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello!

Spanish is a formal language in Bolivia but actually some 1/3 of population speaks Spanish.
Does anybody know what language the rest of people speaks there?

I am a newcomer and the more I read the more I like your site. It is not only extremely usefull but really interesting.

Hi, Natalia,
it is right that Spanish is one of the official languages in Bolivia (Bolivia’s name comes from Simon Bol?var, a very famous revolutionary fighter in South America, who liberated five nations in this Continent). The other official language is Quechua that is related to Guaran? and I think, to Aymar? too . I personally don’t speak this language and neither am I from Bolivia. I was born in Colombia and have been living for more than half of my life, specially in Europe.
regards,
Roberto