what kind of volunteer work are you interested to do?

Personally, I would have to say that helping the old with their housework in my community is the volunteer work I would like to participate in most, and there are a couple of reasons to name.
First of all, I think this work is very meaningful ‘cause it’s a good chance to show our concerns for the old. Being aware of that they are not left alone but being loved by the whole society, old people would live out their twilight years more happily.
In addition, by doing this, I can meet some old people and learn philosophies of life from them. For instance, the advice that “Just rely on yourself, and your path will make sense in the end”, which I get from a kind retired professor, always enlightens me.
In a word, this volunteer work gives me opportunities to make contribution to the community and to learn something about life. So, that’s why I consider this work to be attractive.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students who met on campus

Many students do volunteer work in schools or communities. If you are a volunteer, what kind of volunteer work are you interested to do? Explain why are you interested to do this work. Include reasons and examples to support your response.

Personally, I would have to say that helping the old with their housework in my community is the volunteer work I would like to participate in most, and there are a couple of reasons to name.
First of all, I think this work is very meaningful because it’s a good chance to show our concerns for the old. Being aware that they are not left alone but being loved by the whole of society, old people would live out their twilight years more happily.
In addition, by doing this, I can meet some old people and learn philosophies of life from them. For instance, the advice that “Just rely on yourself, and your path will make sense in the end”, which I got from a kind retired professor, always enlightens me.
In a word, this volunteer work gives me opportunities to make contribution to the community and to learn something about life. So, that’s why I consider this work to be attractive.

I need help too Hallie. I am very old and covered in dust. Great work!

Kitos.

Nobody grows old merely by a number of years, Kitos. Your enthusiasm makes you to be young!