What is the best way to prepare for IEILTS

If you are planning to go abroad for higher studies or if you want to apply for permanent residence then you have to write IELTS mandatory, there are other exam also you can write but most of the students prefers to write IELTS because IELTS is the most popular and easy to get score and if you are planning to prepare for IELTS Then there will be two option for you, you can choose classroom coaching or else you can go for online coaching also and you can find many videos on you tube and if you ask my personal suggestion then I suggest you if you’ re English is good then you can go for online coaching if you work hard then you’re able to crack the test with out any difficulty but you have to work hard but if you’re English is poor and if you’re not confident enough that you’re not able then you can go for classroom coaching, most of the student find difficulty in Listening and Reading, student have to focus on these two modules and in and Writing you will not face much problem but you have to use good vocabulary while speaking and while wring also and its important to get good score in IELTS if you’re applying for Higher studies and Permanent Residence also. if you want to apply for Higher Studies then you have to write academic test and if you want to apply for Permanent Residence then you have to write General test. There will be four modules in IELTS, they are speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening and for academic 6.5 band will be good score and for General 7 bands will be a good score and my suggestion to all the students who all are planning to write IELTS in 2020 practice test again and again till you get confidence, first you write mock test then you can write final test.

1 Like

Hello Abdul, welcome to our forum. Writing essays without thinking about the most pressing issues we are facing today doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like