What is that word?

That word somewhat has the meaning “rascal”.

I have heard people telling that word in this pronunciation (see below) but I couldn’t figure that word.
That pronunciation is somewhat like this “thulrate” or “curldrate”…

I am not sure with the pronunciation also. Can you help me in finding that word.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, Insriram. I can’t think of anything that fits the meaning ‘rascal’ that might be pronounced in a similar way.

The closest word I can think of which might martch the pronunciation is ‘culprit’.