What happened to Beeesneees?

Hi, does anyone of you know what might have happened to Beverly (Beeesneees)? She used to be very active on our forum and then suddenly disappeared literally vanishing into thin air. I tried to get in touch with her but to no avail. I hope she is alive and kicking?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Airport employee is announcing flight delays through loudspeaker system[YSaerTTEW443543]

I just want to say…

I’ve been thinking of dropping Bev a note for over a month myself, but haven’t quite dared… I hope there is no issue keeping her from posting – she surely deserves much good to come her way, IF ONLY for the enormous amount of help she’s given on this very forum! – and rather just got fed up with all our questions. :slight_smile:

Hopefully she will respond herself soon enough.

Hi Cristina, if you have time please do send Bev a note to make sure is the fine. Many thanks.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Charity worker is asking for donations in kind through a phone call[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

I did write to Beees yesterday, and I’ve got no reply so far.

Nonetheless, I have to apologise for not being clear enough in my first message – what I meant by “note” was in fact a PM, here, on this site. I don’t actually have any other means of contacting her, and the private message I sent is probably not much use anyway (I’ve just checked and it’s still in my outbox, so it obviously hasn’t been read).

Well, I do have a her email address and I have tried to contact her via email but unfortunately, she hasn’t responded yet and I have an eerie feeling she won’t so all we can do for is pray and hope she is alive and kicking.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A business partner cancels an appointment by leaving a voice mail message[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m worried about her as well. I hope she’s OK.