Hi, everyone,

I am new here. My English is basic.

What do you work for?
for yourself?
for money?
for family?
for others?
etc…etc…

This is very simple question. Could you reply the simple sentence and easy to understand for me. :wink:

Thank you in advance. :stuck_out_tongue: [/img]

Sae,

You have raised an interesting topic. What about yourself - what do you do for a living?
As for me, I used to work in the retail sales industry as an employee for various companies and then I became self-employed. So, to answer your question, I work for myself to earn a living but I also work [color=blue]with people like Alan and Slava.
Let’s see what the other forum members have to say…[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A recruiting company advertises its services via a radio commercial[YSaerTTEW443543]

I am working for myself now.
But if I had got an English job, I will get more money than now. I want to hope so.

Recently I am thinking about my job. I will change my job in 2-3years. All I need now is new enviroment for me.
But i have to think pay attention to it.

The other day, my frined told me that Money is following the later of work…(I am sorry I can’t explain well because of my poor english…)

What was your most enjoyable job so far?

Hi Sae,

Your friend is right - when you concenctrate on bringing benefits to others by solving their problems you will be rewarded appropriately. However, if you work because you want to earn a lot of money for yourself you will have a hard time achieving your goal.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcement by hospital staff asking to use different entrance during repainting[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi!
First of all I work for living.
The second thing that comes to my mind is that I work because I simply love it!!
It’ s been my dream since I can only remember to work as a teacher.My proffession allows me to fullfill myself and it also gives an enormous pleasure!
And what about you?

Of couse I work for living, but in fact my salary is not enough for my living, so I am trying to find another job in a foreign company or an joint venture company. But the first condition to join these companies I must have a good English.

Hi Dear! You are right

Thanks for agree with me. As you know Viet Nam is a poor country, We are trying to renovation our economy. In the lately years, there are so many forgein companies invested their money in Viet Nam. So I have alot of chance to change my job.

Hi Dungvm,

By the by, what is your current profession and what kind of job you are looking for?. You told, there are many foreign companies are investing in Vietnam, if so is it for IT sector?

Samrat

where ya live most people tend to work for money lol ya`ll need to learn some english rofl btw i speak fluent and perfect english, i just never seen this kinda forum before its interesting

Hi Yo,

Thank you for joining our community. So, are you saying that most people work for money? To be honest, I have never met one single person who really would be working for money. They all needed the money in order to get what they really wanted: a holiday trip, a house, a car, good education for their children and thousands of other things. Nobody actually wants just money.
What do you do? Where in Canada are you from?

Regards,
Torsten
PS: Does Telus provide good Internet services?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Catering employee calls customer to inform her about a delivery problem.[YSaerTTEW443543]

ya so you gotta work for money before bein able to get all that stuff, i live in the big city of toronto and in the bottom part telus blows haha rogers is the stuff, and what do i do i am a undergraduate at york university for law school finishing my 5th year to become a lawyer only 2 years left