What do you think of bestiality and zoophilia?

Hello,
I personally cannot fathom this. How come that some humans, who are endowed with brains, allow themselves to have sexual intercourse with animals and vice versa?

Bestiality is outlawed in some countries while it is legal in some others like Sweden. However, it is illegal there only because of the legislation that prevent cruelty against animals. Don’t you think that it must be illegal under the legislation of human rights, too?

fr.youtube.com/watch?v=is19k1nbAck

It’s completely disgusting to me. It’s as disgusting as child molestation. I can’t even believe that some idiot would go on video advocating it.

It is something beyond disgusting. And to crown everything, in some countries (like Sweden), as I said earlier, it is allowed as long as the animal is not hurt. Like all what they care about is animals, what about humans?

The fact that some Western country would make this legal is an outgrowth of the moral relativism of the 1960s, in which people thought that anything you want to do is okay as long as “no one is hurt”. The problem is that their idea of when someone is “hurt” is very narrow and confined to the immediate visible effects of an individual situation. They don’t consider the overall social degradation that it brings about.

There are groups in the West that use this same line of thinking to advocate child molestation, prostitution and other perversions. It’s hard to combat these, because the thinking of the 1960s has so pervaded people’s minds that they can’t make moral distinctions and they think that all ethics and morality are relative. First the public has to be cured of its moral relativism, and then we can attack the perversions.

It illustrates the quotation that’s often used in regard to the atrocities of Nazism and communism: “Where God is absent, all is permitted.” When a society begins to eliminate all traditional measures of morality, there is no true basis for morality at all.

Hello,

In my opinion, the right of choice, regardless of your view on it (that should read ‘right’ or ‘wrong’), is above all. Are you disgusted by homosexualism? People choose what to be - straight, homosexual, some prefer celibacy, others prefer to copulate with animals. Who are you to judge them? God?

Regards

If ethics and morality are not relative when exactly are they then and where is the document and defines them in such definite terms and there is no room whatsoever for discussion.

Also, what about waterboarding and other forms of torture. Are they OK in the Holy Book of Morality and Ethics?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What did the young man do during his last holiday?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Exactly what I was talking about. So, then, you think that it would be okay to have sex with a 5-year-old as long as the child wants to and is not “hurt”. You wouldn’t judge someone for doing that, right? After all, it’s the child’s choice, and according to you, the right of choice is paramount.

I doubt a five year old child would ever want to have sex.

So, in your opinion, sex with animals and children should be open for discussion, because ethics and morality are relative and there is no definite, objective standard. Do I have that right?

Are you comparing waterboarding to any “other form of torture”? Waterboarding is a merely scary form of torture and is not physically damaging to the person. Would you say that it is morally the same when the US Marines, or Polish or Romanian intelligence, waterboard a Taliban combatant in order to get information that can prevent hundreds or thousands of deaths, and when some Middle Eastern potentate has an ideological enemy arrested, has a copper wire run up his urethra and the electricity turned on? Are those morally equivalent to you? In the first one, no one is injured, and the purpose is to save lives. In the second one, an innocent person is injured and the purpose is to maintain the power of a brutal dictator to kill and torture more people.

How about exposing a prisoner to heavy metal music or, say, Billy Idol? The military does that also.

Clouding moral distinctions is one device that is used to perpetuate tyranny, and it works very well on the Europeans these days, as it did in the early part of the last century.

I know someone who at 5 years old was raped, and her mother didn’t do anything about it. Because she had been so close to the man who did it to her, she thought this was what two people did when they had an affectionate relationship. Her thinking was twisted by the circumstances, but (1) she didn’t object to it the first time, because she didn’t know what it was, and (2) because she felt affection for the man who did it (her mother’s boyfriend) and it felt good to her after a while, she willingly sought it out. It was months before anyone found out and explained the problem to her.

There have also been cases (some in Europe, in fact) where children as young as 6 have been raped by boys 11 or 12 years old, and because no one knew and they started to like it, they went back again and again.

So, since the children “wanted it” and “no one was hurt”, I guess those would be ethical in your mind, right? Who are we to judge, right?

I am not God. But I know that when God brought Adam into existence, He created neither an animal nor another man for Him. He created Eve. He also did not create another woman for Eve. Ergo, those who believe in God and religions do feel disgusted when talking about homosexuality or any sexual orientations.

I could not agree more with Jamie (K) as far as the right of choice is concerned.

It’s also clear from nature that the genitals were designed for reproduction and the rectum was designed for elimination. The genitals were not made for use with the rectum, nor with any other part of the body. As the posters on factory walls warn, you’re supposed to “use the right tool for the job”.

Part of the current confusion is that the media have put sex foremost on everyone’s brains – in many ways making it more important than it really is – and making people connect almost all types of love with sex. It means that they often think that love among two unrelated people automatically has to lead to sex. This diminishes the idea of love, because it makes people forget about the love of friends for each other, for example, or the love that sometimes occurs between teacher and student. If I had to have sex with everyone I deeply love, I’d be in prison by now.

Truer words were never spoken.

See, you, being people with more experience than me, managed to convince me in your belief.

Thanks!

No, you got that wrong. What I want to know is who in your opinion has the right to define what is ethical. Also, since you say that ethics and morality are not relative, what are they then? Absolute? Definite? Clearly defined? Hammered in stone for eternity?

The disappointment I have from this thread is immeasurable. Homophobia or outright allowing of bestiality. Let me get this straight, I unfortunately am a Zoophile. I hate it, I don’t want it, I came to the internet in a search for help. Seems however there is very little help for this. It’s either “ya have sex with em” or “ew you disgusting fuck go kys and die in prison” no “I see how you feel, I see you want help, here’s what I can do.”
The thought of sex with various animals arrouses me greatly, and why would I want that? I don’t. But god damn there is no help other then a drug that decreases my sex drive.

1 Like

I’m sure there is help for this, Vera, as there is for any other problem. The most important fact is that you actually do want to change some aspects of your life. Once you want to change something you will find the means to accomplish your goal. I understand that is sounds rather general and if you like we can have a more detailed discussion.