What are you doing about your healthy lifestyles ?

…I would like to talk about healthy lifestyles , if you aren’t one of the healthiest people and if you are very fit I recognize a good way to keep your body healthy .
I think, discipline is one of the most important thinks.
you need to be a discipline person and it’s not hard to be discipline because you do thinks that you like to do and if you want to do every things you should believe that and do that for example I do yoga and I enjoy yoga I get up in the morning every day and it’s easy to do because I believe to do that .
you can do yoga in your house so you don’t need to pay much money for doing yoga.
so basically one of the factors to stay healthy is to have discipline to exercise regularly but it doesn’t have to be strenuous .
A little bit of exercise everyday , something simple and something easy is doing yoga.

I agree with you. Doing yoga is very simple, until unless you should dedicate to yourself to do yoga. I am practicing for past few years, recently i have observed myself, missing regularity due to late night sleep. Decided to join one more yoga class. Doing yoga regularly has enormous benefits, your body is very much active. It develops positive attitude.