What are of the qualities of a good parent?

Topic: What are of the qualities of a good parent? Use specific details and examples to explain your answers.

Experiencing the childhood with looking after of my great parents and being desired towards becoming a good parent, I have thought so much about the question ‘what a of the qualities of a good parent?’. In my opinion, I think that a good parent should have the main following qualities.

First, a good parent should have a boundless love and caring for his or her family. This means that a parent not only spends his time on looking after his child, but also for other members in the family. When a father shares house work with his wife, the family will be happier with a lot of smiles. And a child will be in both love of the mother and the father. The scientists from The United Nations Children’s Fund – UNICEF assumed that a child who lives in a happy family with both love of a father and a mother will be a well-grown child with a healthy mental.

In order to be a good parent, a parent should be also a good model for his child. Children are always in the habit of imitating the grow-ups, especially from their parents. Each talk, each manner from parents is a new lesson for children. It is clear that the lovely gestures from parents to each other or from parents to children will make children have good behaviors expressing family sentiment. Therefore, a parent should be a good model for children not only in manner, but also in talk. I am definitely in agreement with the statement ‘the better parents are, the better children are’.

Last but not least, a parent should have a good method of educating children. He should know when to inspire them and when to strict them. This helps children recognize which is bad and which is good for them. In addition, a parent should teach and orient his children about the life, about career, about friends, etc, because the wide experience of parents will be a guideline for children tottering into life.

In conclusion, I believe that in order to become a good parent, a parent should have many good qualities such as having great love and caring for his children, being a good model, and having a good method of educating. These are main qualities; however, there are still many qualities that a good parent should have such as patience, sensitiveness, good cooking, etc.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the student talking to the advisor?

Topic: What are of the qualities of a good parent? Use specific details and examples to explain your answers.

First, a good parent should have a boundless love and caring for his or her family. This means that a parent not only spends his time on looking after his child, but also for other members in the family. When a father shares house work with his wife, the family will be happier with a lot of smiles, and a child will be in both HAVE THE love of the mother and the father. The s Scientists from The United Nations Children’s Fund – UNICEF assumed that a child who lives in a happy family with THE love of a father and a mother will be a well-grown child with a healthy mentalITY.

In order to be a good parent, a parent should be also a good ROLE model for ITS child. Children are always in the habit of imitating the grow-ups, especially from their parents. Each talk, each manner from parents is a new lesson for children. It is clear that the lovely gestures from parents to each other, or from parents to children will make children have good behaviors expressing family sentiment. Therefore, a parent should be a good ROLE model for children not only in manner, but also in talk. I am definitely in agreement with the statement ‘the better parents are, the better children are’.

Last but not least, a parent should have a good method of educating children. He should know when to inspire them and when to BE strict WITH them. This helps children recognize WHAT is bad and which is good for them. In addition, a parent should teach and orient his children about the life, about career, about friends, etc, because the wide experience of parents will be a guideline for children tottering into life.

In conclusion, I believe that in order to become a good parent, a parent should have many good qualities such as having great love and caring for his children, being a good ROLE model, and having a good method of educating. These are THE main qualities; however, there are still many qualities that a good parent should have such as patience, sensitiveness, good cooking, etc.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Hieutele. Good work.

Kitos. 8/10

Many Thanks Dear Kitos, For this essay i was afraid of too common in explaining because I did not use specific examples for each paragraph. Whether this essay can fit for TOEFL essays or not?

I am no expert on TOEFL rules and regulations, but your work appears to fit the criteria.
Your conclusion is very good, and your other paragraphs explain your thoughts,

Thanks Dear, You have helped me improve my English writing. With your great corrections, i now feel quite confident in writing.

Thank you. Now I feel I am serving my purpose. A good feeling. :-))