What a strange day!

The last Sunday before Easter is Palm Sunday. That marks the beginning of Holy Week, next Thursday will be Maundy Thursday, then Good Friday.

Thank you! Thank you very much!
I didn’t know any of these names!
I wish you be healthy and have a Happy Easter!

Happy, healthy,and cheerful at Easter dear Besss!

Alicja:-)

Dear Moni
How wonderful walks (obligatory :-), you have every day. Here at me - it is still

something what hardly we can call the early spring. Today -the first day of the Spring-

we had the rain from the very morning. Then a little sunny hours. But no flovers and

leaves on the trees. The forecast says that during the Easter the weather should

improve and will be warm. Good that I can see at least the photos fromn your and

Pappy walks.

“An revanche” I can sent you the Easter colourful eggs from the postcards. I am going

to paint this real eggs on the Great Friday.:-))

I hope Eastertide brings special things your way, ladies!

The Easter eggs:-))

Dear Beees!

It is great true in it!

I don’t know exactly what you had in mind. But

we can send different wishes (usually very

similar one to another), but in the reality let

everyone has the holiday according his own

vishes. Or maybe it would be e noce surprise?

I have my sister younger a couple years from me.

So it is my thing to invite my family for the

holidays. But this year she called me and invited

the family to her.

The nice surprise- isn’t it?!

Oh, I hope that too, thank you Beees!
Let me see: I wish a new trip, a new concert, another trip, in fact, I wish every other week another holiday and a lot of fun. Hopefully, it’s not too much for one little Rabbitt :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Monica

Dear Moni!
In the very early morning I woke up happy like a lark. The morning was sunny, and the light fog was hovering in the air…
I thought that such fog would make well for my complexion. So I put on the light lacy dress and waltzed went to the garden. Around me were blooming flowers fragrant sweetly.
I lightly ran to the small bridge over the stream.
I breathed deeply.
Oh, it could have been like it.

But in reality i woke up not much conscious. I had to go to the outpatient clinic. There the doctor was going to give me the date of the next physiotherapy. On my way it was raining and it was windy. As I expected I got the end of June. Coming back home I did some shopping. About the sun and the flowers I could only dream.:frowning:

You have such imagination, dear Alice… and the painting is beautiful! Who’s responsible for it, do you know? :slight_smile:

Our weather here was tricky! February was warm, March was a real spring and now… guess what: well yes, winter is back again - maybe it just forgot to say Good bye… hopefully…
Oh, it was mangy today if I can say so (I’ve just learned this word from Nr.5). A cold rain turned every street in gray, it dropped all day and continues.
We also had a little earthquake last week, I told you at the very moment, but they say it’s normal shaking activity for the earth in this area.
Awful news from Brussels on TV these days, unfortunately.

See you on the battlefield of words!

:slight_smile:

My dear Moni!
Of course I am responsible for all what I am sending on the forum.
I admit it without beating me.
Regarding this very picture…I am responsible for it. At least for the sunbeams and fog. Because I had needed the humidity for my dry skin - after taking antibiotics.
Now the fog has vanished. I no longer need it for skin, because it was raining recently. Don’t worry. Today the weather is beautiful. What means that it is going to come soon to you. I see the woman with a mangy dog. The dog has something on him. It means that outside is cold.
About this horror in Brussels better say nothing.
I am tired of the all policy, since the last votings to Polish Parlament. I was so happy that we have a new honest Parlament and President. But they can’t take rules- like they want. Because European Union and the parties who lost the power, they are disturbing our new government - as much as only they can. Nothing good will come from it because most people in Poland is supporting the new government.

About the imagination. It is easy. Whatever I see, it at once have recollected some stories connected with it.
But it depends from my current mood of course.
See you on the board!:-))

My Dear Moni!

Today we have The Great Saturday. The part of

The Great Week.

In the Great Saturday the people take food to the

church- to bless it.

Earlier, especially in the countryside, people had

the habit to take all food - which they wanted to

consume during the Easter - to the Church.

They had brought a great bundles of it.

Nowadays it is only symbolic. Today, like the

every year, my son went to the church with the

basket, for blessing. I prepared a small basket,

with eggs, slice of bread and a piece of cake

inside. And a modest decoration of the Easter

lamb. I know that in Your church you have

different habits.

Happy Easter! To you and Everyone who reads it!:slight_smile:

Dear Moni!

Easter, Easter, and after the holidays.

It was a very short holiday.

According to our habit, on the second day of

Easter my son had poured me with water. I am

happy that he has remembered about it,

because it means a good luck.

As you know, I sent the Easter wishes to Claudia.

I was taken aback by her responds.

I was still in bed when I got it. And a long time I

couldn’t get up.

Claudia wrote that she spent the Easter in

hospital. In the first Easter day she had a

car-accident. The other car had hit her car.

Claudia’s car was completely damaged.

She was taken to hospital to control. She said

that she was hurt into many places, but not

critically. Before I read all, I was very nervous.

Good that it finished not so badly.

Of course that you know about it already. But she

used to have many friends on the forum. So

maybe they would like to know about it, and call

to her,- asking about her health. I was surprised

that many people was standing around the place

of accident, but only one person came to help her.
It is really unpleasant that nowadays people are

so indifferent for the harm of others people.

Here, at me - are still no flowers, so I am sending

pretty violets of yours, for the decoration of my

My dear Moni!

I think that you was very tired by preparing food for the Easter. Oh, there was so much

to clean, and to bake! Happily I had avoided it. Thanks my sister who took the family meeting on her. All food which had left not eaten,

I put into the fridge. So now I don’t have to do the big shopping.

But I couldn’t avoid going to the toxicologist -soon after holiday. Because he wanted to see my recent blood test. They were good, as

usual. So I could have told to my daughter that I have the opportunity to die healthy:-))

This day the weather was very nice and sunny.

I took advantage of it, and snapped some photos

on my way to the doctor.

His clinic is in the centre of Gliwice.

To reach the clinic I had to cross the town hall

square. That is what I met on my way.

It’s unbelievably bad how you feel when you’re sick - I mean me :slight_smile:
A cold is not such a big deal but sometimes it changes us in a way that everything is upside down; we can’t do anything, mostly the things that we usually like doing.
Me for example, all I could do was to sleep and sleep and sleep again. That was not me.
I’ve just become myself again, and life is better and better again.

Dear Alice,
You had a good idea to show us some other places from your town; the streets look clean and taken care of.
The first two photos look like places from my town, I’ll show you when I can take photos there.
In the third one, I see a building with a tower; I don’t think it’s a church, but what is it?

I will show you next week some places in my town which I haven’t shown yet.

The weather is getting warmer and warmer: today we had 22C and the following days will go higher, up to 30C.

Last Monday I found these beautiful Magnolia and I can’t leave without sharing:

My dear Moni!

I am so sorry about your illness.

I told you many times that you sleep too little. You have to get up so early to work. It is so inconvenient ,especially during the Winter,

when it is yet night.

I noticed that you were exhausted. But unfortunately you and your family didn’t see it. If you don’t observe yourself, nobody will do it

instead of you.

Happily your antibiotic worked well and you are better now. But remember that you are still weak.

My town Gliwice is beautiful, and has many interesting places.

You well noticed the tower. It is the oldest church in Gliwice. I am going to show the

others nice photos which I took going to my toxicologist doctor. Here we have

eventually real Spring time. The weather is beautiful, warm and sunny.

The photos shows the old church under the name “The All Sants”

Dear Alicja,

Thank you that you’re so much concerned about my health. It improved very much and I can say I’m almost Ok; started work since yesterday, by the way.
I stayed home three days last week because I felt really bad - couldn’t stay up; good that it doesn’t happen often. Although maybe it was needed? The big plus was that beside the pills treatment I followed a natural one: sleeping therapy, if such a therapy exists :slight_smile:
You noticed and told me many times that I don’t rest and sleep enough, my friend, I agree, you’re right. The difficult part is to apply :slight_smile:
Because there’s still someone in my head saying that it’s too early to go to bed before midnight :slight_smile: but i wish to do it, honest!

I believe that your town is beautiful and I can’t wait to be there and see for myself. In the mean time, whenever you have the occasion, you can show me some more places so that I can say: Hey, I saw this place before!
The old church looks impressive!

I’m glad you can enjoy at last seeing those beautiful pink flowers in the trees in front of your windows, showing that the spring has decided to visit you too! Hurray!

That tree looks like Japanese Cherry, is it? We have them too, here.

See you!

My dear Moni!

You are right. Hurray! I couldn’t wait for the first

signs of the Spring.

This first tree - which started blooming it is:

Cerasus serrulata G. Don. Commonly called

Japanese Cherry. It is blooming from the April to

May. It has no fruits. But during Summer and

Autumn it has purple-brown leaves.

This one which is growing in front of my windows

just started blooming. In the two pictures we see

it during 3 days. In the third picture we can see

the other tree, but in full pulchritude.

So it is certainly this species about which you

have written, and is growing near to you.

I am sorry that many different bushes growing

under my windows have no flowers yet.

Now, that suddenly it happened warm, they will

exploded in white, yellow and white colors.:-))

Right, it’s the same tree and I’m impressed of all the details you gave about it.

On the radio, they said there are 60.000 such trees in my town but it was 6:05 in the morning so maybe they said 60.000 will be brought this spring - I can’t tell for sure now :slight_smile:

Can you imagine how many bees will be or are already in the air here in my town ?

For example, in these white trees which I passed by last week when I crossed a park, were a lot of bees (you can see one, as an example, a diligent bee who is showing her fluffy back to us -see her in the center of the detail):

But speaking of flowers:
I haven’t ever shown you the flower that my sister received from her daughter for her birthday and I tell you it’s very interesting.
You should guess now, what flower it is and why is it interesting:

Yum? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the blossomed trees pictures, girls - I can’t believe how much I miss that kind of thing… :frowning:

Speedy recovery to Claudia!