What a strange day!

My Dear Moni!

Waiting for you - when you went for a walk with a Papy. I sat in my loggia eating the

strawberries.

My dress has a strawberries color. So it is ok.

Hearing the meow…meow… from outside, I leaned over the handrail and I saw the cat

who had a siesta in the afternoon sun.

This cat belongs to my neighbors who are living

under my flat. They have also dogs, birds ( the

parrots) and who knows what more.

The worst thing is - that when they are cooking

for their animals, the smell of it( not necessarily

nice)- comes to my flat.

I must tolerate it because their mother who died

at young age ( she had the multiple sclerosis)-

she left four children.

It is a sad story because I had known her since

she was born.

This four her children had the three fathers. One

of this fathers is a Dutchman. He had the girl

and the boy. Now he has a second wife and a

small girl. And doesn’t live here. The next man

went to the England taking his son who was the

youngest from the siblings. So now the two from

the oldest boys are living under me in change,-

taking the care over the animals.

My Dear Moni!

UEFA European Championship

overshadowed this year’s Wimbledon.

Your Samanta Halep happily get to the fourth round of it. So did also my Agnieszka Radwańska.

Both of them were fighting bravely and both in three sets.

Congratulations to Helap who was able to get to the fifth round it means to the 1/4 of finale.

My Agnieszka hadn’t so much of good luck.

Her rival Dominika Cibulkova played with the full dedication and determination. She fought for every point.

The result was:
Agnieszka Radwańska(Pol): Dominica Cibulkova(SVK) …3:6, 7:5, 7:9. It took 3 hours.

Samanta Helap(ROM)/ M. Keys(USA):
…6:7, 6:4, 6:3.

Probably their match lasted shorter. What gives better chances in 5 round.

If Cibulkova will be able to win the 5-th round -I will admire her. But she has fantastic fitness and stamina. So maybe…

Now the photos from this year taken in the Wimbledon.

See You soon Moni :-*)

My dear Moni!

The chempioship in the Wimbledon is going to go to its end.

You my poor friend had no time to watch it.

Now I am sending the last messages from the Wimbledon courts.

1/4 finale:

Serena Williams (USA) / A.Pawliuczenkowa(Rus): 6:4, 6:4.

J.Wiesnina(Rus) / D.Cibulkova: 6:2, 6:2.

A.Kerber(Ger.) / S.Helap(Rom.): 7:5, 7:6.

V.Williams(USA) / J. Szwedowa(Kaz.): 7:6, 6:2.

1/2 finale:

S.Williams(USA) / J. Wiesnina(Rus.)

A.Kerber(Ger.) / V.Williams(USA)…on Thursday.

See you my dear.:-*)

Dear Alicja,

Thank you for keeping me up-to-date with the events in the tennis world! you make your pictures very funny!
I don’t ever watch tennis because it’s not one of my favorite sports but I like to know the results, especially when Simona Halep is one of the competitors.
I’m sorry for her - as far as I know, she was so close to the victory many times, but never got it.

I can say that you were/are very diligent lately, which is much different from me :slight_smile: 'coz I didn’t write anything for long.
Maybe I can repair it. There are many things I can tell about and show here.

For example, you know how enthusiastic I came home from Wien because I rediscovered its beautiful places, but most of all because I discovered the musical Wien that evening in May, when the Philarmonic Orchestra performed in front of thousands and thousands of people French music which included of course the “Bolero” by Ravel.

Everything was impressing: the sound of music, the beautiful gardens of Schonbrunn palace, the palace itself which is charming every time I see it and Gloriette which is for me one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. I would have loved to have a coffee there but as usual, the time was against me. Time is never enough for me.

I was lucky to be in Wien three full days again, on the best weather possible, with the best guide and a small group of people in love with music and trips.

My dear Moni!

I know that TENNIS is not in the zone of your interests.

But I am going to console you. Simona Helap is the one of the best in the world tenis

players. I don’t remember if she occupied the first place in the ranking ot the best players. But I know for sure that she had the

second and third place for the long time, and she will have it again.

So when she will be resting for a while, she is going to be dextrous again. The long competitions like it is Wimbledon Championship

are very exhausting. It is difficult for such delicately constructed girls like our Samanta and Agnieszka. It is good for sisters Williams

or Sharapova.:-*)

Serena Willias and Angelica Kerber in the finale of the Wimbledon Championship.

Currently in Warsaw, the capital of Poland, has place the Summit of the NATO.

The opposition: the prass and politicians, say that our Polish president Andrzej Duda

was instructed by president of USA Obama, and looked like a beaten dog.

TENNIS, TENNIS, TENNIS…once more…

I promised to finish with TENNIS, because maybe it happened to be boring.

But I can’t resist to show a wonderful wedding of Dominika Cibulkova. She was dressed in the robe worth 20.000

Euros and jewellery estimated at 200.000 Euros:-)) Anyway - I hope that women will like it!

My Dear Moni!

It is raining cats and dogs. It catastrophic…

especially in the towns. There is the most of the

surfaces covered with asphalt-concrete, so water

has no issue.

I have my last physiotherapy just finished.

It is good to make use from the rainy time for

something useful.

A couple days ago came the man to improve to

my piano. Now that the piano is in order I started

to play piano after the years of break. I have no

hope to regain my past dexterity. But I can play

waltzes, mazurkas, preludes…only composed by

Chopin…in a decent way. I hope so.:-))

The animals have a dog’s life with me!:wink:

My dear Moni!

Your lovely parrots evidently like my garden

inside a loggia. And they have appreciated that

my avocados are growing so fast and lush.

I am also pleased of it. But I am worried, that

when I am on the holiday -  the part of the more

sensitive plants may be wasted :-((

My dear Moni!

You are the insatiable traveller.

Which place is going to be the next aim of your

journey? Isn’t it (for the beginning),

our closest planet the Moon?!

Have a good time my friend. And see you soon:-*)

Hi my Dears!

See You after my holiday!:slight_smile:

My dear Moni!
You are back home from your a very attractive holiday! But you are not closer to me. Just on the contrary…:frowning:

You should be as proud as this peacock which you had sent me.

I had to say good bye my beloved place in Żywiec. I had appointment with a doctor, or rather I had the test - which he had prescribed to me.

But I had done the most of the work,which had been waiting for me. Every day, from the morning to the evening I had to cut grass (to be true-the big steppe). But don’t you regret me. I love this work. Hopefully i will go there again, and will be able to finish my work.

It is neverending work with growing grass.

The view from the train, when I am going home.

The new train station in Gliwice.

Today I hoped to rest, but my fridge was calling for help.

:-))

My Dear Moni!
The main square in Żywiec has been in last two years beautifully renovated.
It is well that fathers of the town care about this important, touristic and mountainous place.
On this large square are many roofed places, where comes all families with their children. To spend nice time and drink or eat something.
There are also fountains which comes straight from the tiled surface. The children are so happy to wade in the water. Next time I must take more photos of it place.:-))

My dear Moni!

I regret that so far I have not more photos of beautiful square In Żywiec. Instead of it I can depict how I can to get there. Of course the most convenient way it is call the taxi. But we call taxi when we want to get to the train station. Because it is in the opposite part of the town. We can also take the bus. But we love to go down the hill by the steep path which is the shortest way so called abbreviation. The path is stony and you must have a very thick soles so as not to suffer the pain in your feet. But it all is rewarded by lovely view which accompany you all the way.:slight_smile:

and…