we have finally got the problem resolved

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #394 [color=blue]“English Slang Idioms (129)”, question 8

“Steve and I have been able to finally mend our . We have been mad at each other for about a year over something stupid, but we have finally go the problem resolved. It is no good for neighbors to be mad at each other for long periods of time,” Jack told Nick.

(a) fortunes
(b) stitches
(c) clothing
(d) fences

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #394 [color=blue]“English Slang Idioms (129)”, answer 8

“Steve and I have been able to finally mend our fences. We have been mad at each other for about a year over something stupid, but we have finally go the problem resolved. It is no good for neighbors to be mad at each other for long periods of time,” Jack told Nick.

Correct answer: (d) fences
[size=200]_________________________[/size]

I think that there is a letter “t” missing in the part of the sentence which goes ",but we have finally go(got) the problem.

Thanks for that. Someone has already fixed that without letting us know. The revision will appear in our next datebase update.

I think that someone was one of the REMSYS engineers who have been testing and fixing the system. Or it was Joel Milne of GoldHat. We’ll let you know in the future when we make changes to the test so you don’t have to double-check.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Would you prefer an aisle seat or a window seat?[YSaerTTEW443543]