Wanted: English trainer in Neubrandenburg, February 2010

We are looking for English trainers for the following course.

Dates: February 1 through February 26, 2010 (four weeks)
Times: 8:00 until 4 pm every day, 9 lessons per 45 minutes from Monday through Friday

Purpose: teaching basic business English to beginners/intermediate students
Pay rate: negotiable

The level of the group is between A1/A2 and B1.

For more information, please contact me here on the forum.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Sailing[YSaerTTEW443543]

I would like to do the first one. Is this date confirmed?

Hi Richard,

Yes the dates are confirmed and if you like you can do all three weeks (February 1 through February 26). Please let me know what you think.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Did you attend the training seminar?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten. Yes I’d love to. Please confirm me for those.

Hi Richard, the four weeks in February have been confirmed. Please accept the Gmail invites. Many thanks, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How did you get to work today?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Great. Many thanks. I will do that now.

Hi Richard - I am looking for english trainers in Neubrandenburg for in-house company training. Would you be interested/available for that by any chance ?
The course is likely to start in March.

Yes. Do you know which day in March and for how long?

Hi Richard,

It will be a longer assignment - I don’t have the exact dates yet.
It would be great if you could contact our head office in Bremen for more details: Our website is www.language-associates.de

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Jenny

Hello Everyone,

I would like to say that my teaching with WBS in Neubrandenburg has turned out to be a very pleasureable experience. I like the fact that the students and the people in the city are very nice and friendly and that I am able to be here as a stranger and feel at home. I love the fact that I have very motivated students, which is not always the case. I hope to be able to teach here (at least in Neubrandenburg in the future). The feeling is so nice and I have met such wonderful people that I would like to rent a small apartment here and make this my homebase for further work around Germany. I would like to thank Torsten for giving me this opportunity. These last two weeks here with these people have enriched my life greatly and shown me a little bit more of what my personal purpose in life is. I hope that my students see this motivation in me. And that it gives them the patience to continue.

Thank you,
Keith Whitson.

Hi Keith,

Thank you very much for posting your photo, it’s great to finally see your face! At some point you might want to register your own forum member account so Richard won’t get confused :wink:

More soon,
Torsten
PS: Was this photo taken in Neubrandenburg?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two business people meet at a conference[YSaerTTEW443543]

I have one i just need to sign in.