Want to build an English Whatsapp group

I has been wondering why kids can learn language so fast?
I found the reason during my Aupair job in the US. I took care of two kids (age 2 and 3) for a year. What my mainly responsibililties was to teach them Chinese.
I didn’t use any book or other stuff. What I mostly did everyday was to talk to them in Chinese, to repeat the same words that I want them to remember or understand, to guide them to say it out lound, and correct them right a way. In this way, kids might subconsciously remember how to use the word and use it.

I have been learning English for many years since I was a kid. And I have been lived in the US for a year. But my oral skill is still sucks? Every time when I want to express myself, I try to recall how the way that the native speaker say. But It is hard, I just don’t remember. Even I try to say it, I don’t know if my expression makes sense to others.

So I was wondering to build a whatsapp group that have a maximum of 10 English learners. When they want to express something in english but they don’t know if it is correct, they can send it to the group. Then the native speaker can help correct it.

Eg. I want a coffee and I am going to take it home.
But native speaker will probably say in other way. Then they can help correct it.

If any english learner and English native speaker or teacher are interested in this group maybe , please let me know.

1 Like

We can launch a WhatsApp group next Sunday to see if there is any response.

Maybe people think it would be too many messages if they join the group. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How about your group? Have you built a group? I’m interested.

1 Like