Very cheap and very good!

Hi Alan! Do you know very cheap and very good school (teaching English for foreigners) in your country?
Thank you in advance

Hi,

I can’t possibly make recommendations on a forum like this as I hope you will appreciate. I suggest you have a look at an internet site like for example efl schools UK.

Alan

Thank you Alan! But I wanted to know your personal opinion. You can agree that sometimes personal opinion is much better.

Hi Pupil,

Are you sure that very cheap and very good really go together when it comes to selecting language training services?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Loading a truck[YSaerTTEW443543]

Well,

If you want to achieve a certain result you have to invest something first, either money, time, energy other other resources.
When it comes to learning a language you first should define your goals as precisely as possible. Then your choice of tools and materials including training software, courses, books, audio tapes etc. will be much more effective.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A heavy truck load[YSaerTTEW443543]

How do you know that the results of your learning efforts don’t meet your expectations?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A car accident[YSaerTTEW443543]

So, you want to be able to speak English fluently?
As for your writing skills - what do you think you can do to improve them?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Loading a plane[YSaerTTEW443543]

What you can do is this:

• Listen to authentic English audio materials (tapes, movies on DVD, CD’s, radio, CNN, internet audio files). This way you improve your listening comprehension and you increase your passive vocabulary.

• Obtain audio sources that come with a script, that means, in addition to the audio you also have the text in writing.

• Listen to those audio files and follow the written text at the same time. (a good choice can be movies on DVD because they give you exposure to both - audio as well as written text.)

• Read texts aloud and record yourself on your PC. Replay your voice and analyze your own weaknesses so you know what exactly you should focus on.

• Try to find English native speakers in your area so you can put your newly aquired skeaking skills into practice.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: An airplane[YSaerTTEW443543]