Vacation vs car

I think it will be very tough to find the best way to spend money wisely, especially when you have to select one option when both options are equally good. In my view, to spend money at useful and necessary thing like buying a car is always better option for me rather than to spend money to go on vacation. In this essay I will enumerate some points which support my point of view to spend money to purchase a car.

First, although the vacation is very helpful for relax and refresh your body and mind but I think car would be more beneficial to save my time in daily life routines. For example, I usually spend more than two hours every day commuting between home and the office via public transportation. But if I drive a car to work, it just takes me one hour. In this way, I have more time to spend in studying, relaxing or sleeping.

Furthermore, although to spend money on the vacation will be beneficial in many ways, I can travel to abroad, experience different culture and meeting with interesting people but this experience I can enjoy only for some day or can memorize myself by sharing with others, while I would be able to enjoy a car everyday that means it will be life time achievement for me.

In addition, with the new car I can go anywhere I wants, including the vacation. I can go with my friends, and family, bring more stuff. I can stop whenever I want to take photographs or just for short rest when I feel tired.

In conclusion, I think, vacation is luxury but car is a need. It is true that during vacation I can enjoy and spend more time with my family but I think a car can offer me lot of convenience and can save my time in my day to day life. That’s why I would choose to purchase a car rather than to go on the vacation.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the professor’s opinion of Ragwort?

I think it will be very tough to find the best way to spend money wisely, especially when you have to select one option when both options are equally good. In my view, to spend money at useful and necessary thing like buying a car is always better option for me rather than to spend money to go on A vacation. In this essay I will enumerate some points which support my point of view to spend money to purchase a car.

First, although the vacation is very helpful for relaxATION and refreshMENT OF your body and mind but I think car would be more beneficial to save my time in daily life routines. For example, I usually spend more than two hours every day commuting between home and the office via public transportation. But if I drive a car to work, it just takes me one hour. In this way, I have more time to spend in studying, relaxing or sleeping.

Furthermore, although to spend money on the vacation will be beneficial in many ways, I can travel to abroad, experience different culture and meeting with interesting people but I WOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY this experience I can enjoy only for some FEW dayS or can memorize IT myself by sharing with others, while I would be able to enjoy a car everyday that means it will be life time achievement for me.

In addition, with the new car I can go anywhere I wants, including the vacation. I can go with my friends, and family, bring more stuff. I can stop whenever I want to take photographs or just for short rest when I feel tired.

In conclusion, I think, vacation is luxury but car is a need. It is true that during vacation I can enjoy and spend more time with my family but I think a car can offer me lot of convenience and can save my time in my day to day life. That’s why I would choose to purchase a car rather than to go on the vacation.

Better than before :slight_smile: